Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

DVD player wanted

ottoparts

I suggest you go to Tesco , or Big C or Tops , were you can buy a perfectly good dvd player for around 800 b and cheap as it may sound, that my friend is THE TRUTH.

I suggest you go to Tesco , or Big C or Tops , were you can buy a perfectly good dvd player for around 800 b and cheap as it may sound, that my friend is THE TRUTH.

Never seen them that cheap, the VCD players are that cheap but DVD tend to be a bit more.

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light" Spike Milligan

You could look at purchasing a good qaulity portable DVD player , comapct in size you can take on a plane with you and not too much hassle to to pack in your luggage. These portables can be plugged into your normal TV and used the dame as a normal DVD player.

A few hotels now have the option to rent a DVD player, otherwise as suggested you definatley wont have to much problem fining one to buy at a resonable price.

Edited by nus01

I bought two from tesco 3 months ago - about 1100 each. Both the small square type that you could take back if you wanted.

Plays dvd, vcd, CD, MP3 etc.

Worth asking i the shop if it plays "copies" they usually show you if it does.

Out of interest why do you want it? Most hotels and appartments already have them in.

Alternatively you can buy a decent hand held mini one for about 5000+ (TukCom) or a crappy hand held for a lot less.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!