Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wanker Alert – Nazi on the Loose in Pattaya’s Bars

Pattaya One

I was out with a friend from the UK last night. He'd served in the Armed Forces for a while and he's here for a couple of weeks, so last night I took him out to Walking Street.

The first bar we went into, Baccara, was unusually quiet, but it didn't stop a beefy shaven-headed man plonking himself down on the stool next to us, a little too close for comfort.

I then looked at the newcomer's cigarette case as he took out a fag and lit it. It was decorated with a large photograph of Adolph Hitler and a Swastika.

He then left it on the counter, in plain sight, clearly not caring whether this item gave offence or not. He also had Nazi insignia rings on his fingers.

My friend became increasingly irritated but I paid the bill and we left, preferring not to spend the rest of the night in Soi 9 explaining to Thais why this was an inflammatory and provocative item to bring into any bar in Pattaya, or anywhere outside a Combat 18 meeting, or other places where non-Nazis congregate.

Before we left, I asked him where he was from, and he said "Austria."

I wonder whether Austria is so right wing that this would pass for normal, to go into a bar and openly leave such offensive material lying around?

Was he looking to provoke trouble? Or was he just such a total moron that he doesn't know what most of the world thinks about Hitler, the Nazis and rubbish like him?

I'd like to know what other readers would have done, or would do if they meet this idiot in bars around town in similar circumstances.

InPattayaNow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA InPattayaNow?d=qj6IDK7rITs
K_Kq5fZ0Z28

View the full article

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't change him , don't give him any attention .

Change seats or leave the place .

I agree it is not acceptable but I would of done FA to be Honest and just ignored him.

He was just another Twat we now see in Pats on a seemingly regular basis nowadays

Ghosty

Unfortunately, Austria an Bavaria have their share of these evolutionary throwbacks. I once hooked up with a very attractive Lufthansa hosty on Koh Chang. Everything was fine until she started spouting off about the disgusting Jew passengers. "Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, Eva Braun."

No point in starting a fight in a gogo, I would have been tempted to say something, made fun of him. These guys like a confrontation but they hate ridicule.

If the Government does not protect it's country's cultural values, and allows foreigners to disrespect them, then extremist groups rise. Combine this rise with the economic decline of the Euro Zone, and you have a big problem. Sound familiar?

The guy in question was probably just looking for fights. Best to move on.

If I got bothered every time I saw a falung freak in this town I would never leave my condo. There is certainly no shortage of them.

Go sit outside on Soi 6 for a few hours and watch the parade of visually offensive characters roll by.

Every time I see a post by someone whining about the girls ignoring him, I picture one of these guys. Yet they wonder why.

I see a lot of Thai walking around with Swastika emblems. 

I guess the Swastica has a different meaning for many. I was told it was the Seal for Budda's Heart

Yes, it's an ancient symbol which the Nazis appropriated. All to do with their kooky Aryanism mumbo jumbo.  You still see it all over the world where Hinduism has had an influence. Swasticas all over Jain temples in India and even Swastica brand matches.

It's all about context. After all, this guy had a picture of Hitler on his cigarette case.

No sensible person would be annoyed at Hindus or Thais using the symbol, as they mean no offence and after all, it is theirs.

I see a lot of Thai walking around with Swastika emblems. 

I guess the Swastica has a different meaning for many. I was told it was the Seal for Budda's Heart

... I've not canvassed all that I've seen, but the Nazi Swastika is in reverse rotation, compared to the spiritual symbol ... a nuance missed by many ... the Nazi cretins here must think they are amongst friends.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Unfortunately, Austria an Bavaria have their share of these evolutionary throwbacks. I once hooked up with a very attractive Lufthansa hosty on Koh Chang. Everything was fine until she started spouting off about the disgusting Jew passengers. "Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, Eva Braun."

This kind of reminded me of a very enjoyable (sarcasm) experience I had on a plane ride home.  A fat falang woman sat next to me and wanted me to commiserate in her sorrow of not having a good time while visiting her friend in Thailand.  Didn't like the food, didn't like the smells, didn't like the fact that it was so different from the western world, didn't like Thais in general and most of all thought it incredibly rude that her friend's Thai relatives had the nerve to speak Thai to each other right in front of her face.  Gasp!  How dare they??  Shouldn't they have all taken crash courses in english once they learned a falang would be visiting?  I wonder if she complained to her friends later about the rude guy on the plane who fell asleep in the middle of her rant?

... I've not canvassed all that I've seen, but the Nazi Swastika is in reverse rotation, compared to the spiritual symbol ... a nuance missed by many ... the Nazi cretins here must think they are amongst friends.

As I understand it, there is a 'forward' rotation, and a reverse rotation that have different meanings in Hinduism. I had a pamphlet on it when I was in India, but I don't remember the different meanings anymore.

Edit: here's something - forward is for Vishnu, back is for Kali

http://www.religionfacts.com/hinduism/symbols/swastika.htm

Anyway, the thread is about Nais not swasticas per se.

You have neo nazis, bikers, yakuza, triads, gang bangers from every corner of the globe, ruskie mafia, muslims, etc. etc., all in search of thai poon tang.

Who would have thought thai pussy bring so many people together.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Saw a skin head 4 or 5 days ago on Soi 6... Pissed me off at first but he seemed to keep to himself.

Nazis in Pattaya... What the hell...

WTF Prince Harry in Pattaya ????

Marit

And remember Hitler was Austrian!

Errr......Not Australian! 55555

image.png

Yes, it's an ancient symbol which the Nazis appropriated. All to do with their kooky Aryanism mumbo jumbo.  You still see it all over the world where Hinduism has had an influence. Swasticas all over Jain temples in India and even Swastica brand matches.

It's all about context. After all, this guy had a picture of Hitler on his cigarette case.

No sensible person would be annoyed at Hindus or Thais using the symbol, as they mean no offence and after all, it is theirs.

Sure it wasn't Charlie Chaplin?? They often get the "mistaken identity" syndrome. One was a short funny fella with a small tash, the other one was Charlie Chaplin....

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

When I was managing a bar a few years ago and one of the service staff insisted on wearing a swastika pennant. It is a genuine Hindu symbol. I tried to explain to her that she was working with Westerners who may not be as open minded as me as to its origin. She wouldn't probably get any tips and put off customers, thus bar takings and service tips down.

She never did stop wearing it. I had to put pressure on her, checking, change tips on CCTV etc and eventually left.

Phil

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Sure it wasn't Charlie Chaplin?? They often get the "mistaken identity" syndrome. One was a short funny fella with a small tash, the other one was Charlie Chaplin....

You know, when I suggested ridicule as a great weapon against these people I wasn't kidding. Hitler was apparently utterly infuriated by Chaplin's movie The Great Dictator and obviously it was banned. Btw, in the movie a different symbol was used, so not likely that Charles is on a cigarette container with a swastika.

Highly illegal in Austria and Germany, I believe in some cases it warrants a prison term to display Nazi slogans/gestures.

Unfortunately Hitler is plastered all over the western media still, ..you only have to switch on The Discovery channel and it's constant repeats of ;

1..  Hitlers left testicle

2 .. Nazi's a warning from History

3 ...Hitler shagged his niece.

4 . .Hitlers lost paintings.

5 ...Hitlers gay tendencies.

6 .. The misunderstood artist. 

The list goes on and on. Whats next handy tips around the kitchen by Eva Braun..? If anything it encourages mindless right wing bone heads. Should we censor it no, but please not every hour, on the hour and then repeated over and over again. I think we get the point somehow. 

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

I would have struck up a conversation and shared a drink with him. Moralizing in Pattaya... that I find weird!

Errr......Not Australian! 55555

The bloke was from Austria not Australia. 5555

Archived