Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Motorbike for sale

Lok Jit

I have lived here for several years and I have collected too many motorbikes..All in FANTASTIC condition..Time to let something go..Never rented and driven one time a week..I HAVE 8 BIKES and I live alone..Many were new when I bought them all have LOW KM..

KAWASAKI LEO STAR Mint for sale..10,000 KM ASKING 12,000 THB

70CC HONDA--COLLECTORS BIKE--100% REBUILT--NEW CHROME-TIRES YOU GOTTA SEE THIS ONE..20,000 THB GUARANTEED BOOK IN MY NAME,INSURANCE AND CHONBURI TAG..THIS BIKE IS 30 YRS OLD..Drive a week on 50 thb in gas.

All my bikes are 100% in my name, have insurance and street legal..never abused

Just IM me for any questions..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I can report back that i purchased a bike of him the next day and all is good. He does have some more bikes that I am thinking about buying.

Kiniyow was a pleasure to meet, i found a lookalike online

206370-4250.jpg

No he is much more hansome man then me!! Hes almost as sexy as his many bikes are..You got a Deal and you know it..Enjoy..Its a great bike..Thanks again Bryan..Anyrthing I can do to help a fellow Monger~~

• 1 month later...
I have lived here for several years and I have collected too many motorbikes..All in FANTASTIC condition..Time to let something go..Never rented and driven one time a week..I HAVE 8 BIKES and I live alone..Many were new when I bought them all have LOW KM..

KAWASAKI LEO STAR MINT for sale..10,000 KM ASKING 12,000 THB

70CC HONDA--COLLECTORS BIKE--100% REBUILT--NEW CHROME-TIRES YOU GOTTA SEE THIS ONE..20,000 THB GUARANTEED BOOK IN MY NAME,INSURANCE AND CHONBURI TAG..THIS BIKE IS 30 YRS OLD..Drive a week on 50 thb in gas.

All my bikes are 100% in my name, have insurance and street legal..never abused

Just IM me for any questions..

hi do you have automatic scooter im looking to buy hope you can help.

hi do you have automatic scooter im looking to buy hope you can help.

No automatics..There are 3 I may part with all collector bikes all in excellent condition..2 each 70 cc some of which the King brougt in 30 yrs ago..All chromed out and rebuilt 100%..A 125 Honda Racing bike--again lots of new chrome-paint and rebuilt..Very fast..PM me if you have questions..