Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shooters Says: Fire-up hour tonight! 35bt local beers; 60bt select spirits!

Bruce Mangosteen

Hey, guys! We at Shooters are out to help you have a good time, so we are happy to announce the Shooters Fire-Up Hour! Stop by with your mates and get fired up for an evening of partying!

Fire-up hour prices:

Draught Tiger, Chang bottles, Singha bottles, Singha Light bottles, Tiger bottles 35 Bt

Smirnoff Vodka, Gordons Gin, Bacardi, Red Label, Jim Beam (w. Mixer, 33 ml/1.1 fl oz!) 60 Bt

Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Water, Soda, Fruit Juice, Diet Coke, Lemonsoda 35 Bt

Fire up hour happens every night from 7:00PM to 8:30PM. Come start your night the right way!

C'mon by and hang at Shooters, corner of Soi Diamond and Second Rd. (the other entrance to Walking Street). Convenient to parking; baht busses and moto-taxis on our doorstep! See you there! :07:

203545-36.jpg

Edited by Bruce Mangosteen

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

A big thank you to the various BMs and other dodgy characters who stopped by last night to hang, including Axeslinger, pedro01, jilinpattaya, spunky monkey, Nok Tang, my mate SB2, and my fellow Fat Bastard™ BobsBBQ, who looks quite well for somebody with two kids. I'd especially like to thank my mate and fellow Fat Bastard™ Sunny Valentine for reminding me 587,090,508,732,980,350,879,870,529,087 last night alone that we won't make too much money if I buy more drinks for customers than they buy themselves! 204481-3.gif See you soon! 204481-4.gif

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

205592-4375.gif