IGNORED

New Hotel on Corner of Soi 10 and Beach Rd - Completed yet?

scotch_and_dry

Hey guys, I am looking at hotel options in Soi 10 for my August trip but was worried about the construction noise from the new hotel being built near the corner of Beach Rd and Soi 10 adjacent to SeaMe Too. Does anyone know if the construction work/noise is still ongoing down there? Will it be finished anytime soon?

Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

S'n'D

As of last week The Wave looks like its  ready for opening anytime now :GoldenSmile1:

I think Wave is not on the corner of soi 10, only in front of the Siam Bayview,area  in front of the Sea Me too is certainly not finished, photos of july 2012

12070460.jpg

I think Wave is not on the corner of soi 10, only in front of the Siam Bayview,area  in front of the Sea Me too is certainly not finished, photos of july 2012

Wave is about 50 metres from the corner of soi 10

Hey guys, I am looking at hotel options in Soi 10 for my August trip but was worried about the construction noise from the new hotel being built near the corner of Beach Rd and Soi 10 adjacent to SeaMe Too. Does anyone know if the construction work/noise is still ongoing down there? Will it be finished anytime soon?

Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

S'n'D

You can book it now, Agoda have the Twilight room on special 40% off.............now only 8,500 baht a night

The hotel is just getting started. I would give that area a pass.

The plot in the your photo at the bottom of Soi 10 is where they are building the SC Palace hotel

Thanks Lisbon. Will keep my ears to the ground for the latest on this hotel. I really like the Soi 10 area for accommodation but construction work on a new hotel is a definite turn off for morning sleep ins with my previous night LT. ;)

S'n'D

I just returned from 12 night at SeaMe Too. Stay in a seame room facing the back and you will have zero noise problems.

Even on the front side I don't think it will be too noisy as they have finished pounding the pilings.

Archived