IGNORED

Where to find Preparation H in Pattaya ?

brokenarrow

Probably due to the change in diet have had discomfort & bleeding from  Hemorrhoids the past few days.

Preparation H, The Gel kind usually helps a lot.

Tried all the usual pharmacies in Central C & surrounding area without success, they only seem to stock a thick steroidal Ointment which is not something you should use internally, plus it hurts to apply as its so thick & stains everything.

Am surprised Prep H is hard to find in Pattaya of all places.

Bases on BM reports, you would thing there would be plenty of  swollen chocolate starfish that would appreciate something soothing.

Aside from a good rogering by a ladyboy (kill or cure?) any suggestions. 

Cheers for the Suggestions.

Tried several of the Boots stores in Pattaya as  that's where I normally get it in the UK.

No such luck sadly. 

The Biovea link was double boots UK prices, & still ships from the UK, so sadly not a speedy solution. 

I Guess Fleabay will be my best bet, just have to hope it arrives Ok via airmail as I have never had much luck shipping packages to me while travelling. 

try the pharmacy right next to pook swan bar on soi bukhoa.

known   locally as the  " two fat ladies"        you will see why     should be able to help you   or steer in best direction.

In aisle 3, next to the preparation G.

sorry, Austin Powers joke, couldn't resist. 

• 2 weeks later...

To close out the thread:

I was unable to find any Preperation H in Pattaya so anyone who might need best to bring your own.

The "Two Fat Ladies" pharmacy recommended also came up short, but they are very nice & helpful ladies & would use them over most of the pharmacy staff here.

So in the end I ordered a tube from Ebay & took 5 days via regular Airmail from the UK, package addressed to the rental office. 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably due to the change in diet have had discomfort & bleeding from  Hemorrhoids the past few days.

Preparation H, The Gel kind usually helps a lot.

Tried all the usual pharmacies in Central C & surrounding area without success, they only seem to stock a thick steroidal Ointment which is not something you should use internally, plus it hurts to apply as its so thick & stains everything.

Am surprised Prep H is hard to find in Pattaya of all places.

Bases on BM reports, you would thing there would be plenty of  swollen chocolate starfish that would appreciate something soothing.

Aside from a good rogering by a ladyboy (kill or cure?) any suggestions. 

ITs called  SCHERIPROCT  N.  in the stores i got it and it works

Archived