Sign in to follow this  
Tidis

1 Night Batam / 1 night Singapore

Tidis

I arrived to Singapore early morning and take the MRT from Changi to Harbour Front (2.30 SGD).

Batam Ferries depart from Harbour Front and it takes ~1 Hour from Singapore to Batam Harbour Bay. You can use BatamFast or other companies giving service. We took another company because its departing time was earlier. Return ticket is nearly 50 SGD.

After we checked our luggages we pass through customs easy and fast and arrived the waiting area. The ferry was not perfect but nice enough. I was very tired so I slept most of the time. (During our return coast guards got on board and check for something I do not know.) After arrival, we took our luggages and pay for the arrival visa. It is easy and fast to pass the customs.

We took the cab for 4 USD (~40,000 rupi). We stayed at Harmoni hotel, which has many positive sides like it has huge rooms, clean, free wi-fi and the noname club is in the hotel. After we rest a little we went out to eat. There are shopping malls around and we tried our chance there. 

After we ate some we take a taxi again and the driver took us to a message place for a regular message. It was nice and relaxing. Later we learned that the other day will be a relegious holiday and many places will be closed. I also asked the hotels consierge and they told me that everyplace will be closed that night also including the nonmae club in the hotel. A little panic and dissapointment we were walking outside thinking what to do a motorcycle taxi driver contacted us and offered us girls. We thought it was our last chance and went with the driver to a place named 82. There were 20 girls waiting there. We liked some of them but I wanted to see another place also. We went to another place called Indoh but it was worse. We had back to the 82 and looked at the line-up agian. The manager told us the price ranges and I choosed a girl from the 800,000 rp LT (~80 USD). We had back to hotel together and got back to the room. And there was a suprise near the elevator, the noname cub was open. After we were in the room, the girl was great, the attitude was ok and the sex was great also. We had 2 sessions. After that the friend of the girl arrived and my girl asked permission to leave and I gave thinking of the noname club. I payed 800,000 and sent her.

Me and my friend (I forgot to mentioned that we were 2 friends there) went down to the club and it was very nice. A little crowded, nice music and fun. We go by the bar side and take our drinks. There were 4 girls hanging around alone and they started to look at us. My firend started to dance one of them but she was very drunk I think.  She hit me accidentally while dancing and I thought it was ok but later he hit my friend also. She did not stoped and hit the waitress also. The securiy came and kick her out of the bar. Her girl friends apologized about her and start dancing with my friend again. Then one of them approached me and told me that they work in a construction company selling houses to the foreigners. We danced a little and had fun. After a while she asked if I want her to stay with me and I said it is ok. We go up to the room and had a fair sex, she was very shy. After one session we slept and I woke up and saw that she was ready to go. I knew that she had a car parked near the hotel and can go easily. Fİnally she asked petrol money from me :) I gave her 50 USD and she said it is too small (with her words) I said it is enough and send her with a good bye.

We had to catch the ferry so we packed and went to the ferry station. The return taxi asked 50,000 but we gave 40,000 to the driver cause it was all we had left. A nice journey to Singapore most of the time sleeping.

In Singapore, I stayed in Orchard Parade hotel as always and the hotel was nice agian. Nice location, close to the Orchard towers. We went out, go for shopping, eating at Clark Quay and got back hotel fpr Orchard Towers visit.

Ipenama was the place we always go. It was full of girls and the band was rocking as always. I talked with some of the girls and they asked 200 SGD for LT. I was planning to take one by offering 100 USD for ST but the thing happened again :) The 2 girls talking to my friend started a fight and I lost my mood. So I did not take any girls from OT that night. 

I know it is not a good report without photos and names but that is what I can do best.

For any details or trip plan advise you can always ask and I will try to help.

San Thailand

nice report and I have had some great fun in the singapore clubs.....loads of talent from all over, but yes expensive compared to Los.....

ronken

i will maybe be going to singapore soon for a short 1-2 day trip because of my visa.

i have never been there before.

do you remember how much you payed for a room at orchard parade hotel?

is this hotel located near any bars or places to get girls?

tez4life

sounds interesting. nice report mate

Kangarooted

Thanks....been to Singapore a few times and have considered Batam - may have a look next time

dukemoreau

If you have more than a day you should definitely go to Batam. If you stay at Harmoni like the OP then you are in the action.

erik3erik3

There are actions in Geylang district which is also a foodie's area.

Ron Rat

200 LT is a bargain in the Lion City.