IGNORED

Whats a good price on a flight from LAX to BKK

ckd

Checked with Thai Air and they want around $1400 premium economy. Whats everyone else paying to get there from the states and where did you book your flight.

Thanks

These 2 links will lead you to Cheapticketville:

http://www.kayak.com/

http://www.bt-store.com/

For giggles I searched Kayak LAX-BKK April 13-20, $782 on Northwest going through Tokyo.

Good luck

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

• 3 weeks later...

1400 is way too much. If you can get a flight with good times/dates for under 850USD, I'd book it. San Francisco departures seem to be always a little more expensive than LA.

Northwest Airlines is the cheapest option I can give you.

I booked mine for 27 March to 17 April for $ 860.

But make sure you your departure date in March. If your departure date is in April, the $$$ will go up sharply.

Im flying from Detroit though.

Flights from San Fransisco/LAX should be cheaper.

Use this website to compare http://www.mobissimo.com/search_airfare.php

Its a great website! Really helpful in finding the lowest fare.

• 2 years later...
Its a split decision as to which is the worst international airline, Northwest or Delta.

3 way split including United.

Checked with Thai Air and they want around $1400 premium economy. Whats everyone else paying to get there from the states and where did you book your flight.

Thanks

Check out Eva's HOT-E-FARES. Their 'deluxe is better than Thais PE. Only 2 seats by the window in the bulkhead of a 747. Their 'elite' is on 777 and not as good, about the same as Thai PE. The fares get cheaper the closer you get to wheels up. From SFO you can get a $900 fare this month, 1100 next month, and 1400 for July. LA's usually cheaper. By the way; the American carriers are wretched but Air China and Aeroflot are exponentially worse. wj

By the way; the American carriers are wretched but Air China and Aeroflot are exponentially worse. wj

probably true but comparing communist country and past communist country carriers with American based carriers you would expect something better from the US based airlines. No wonder they are struggling. Is it still $5 or 600 Yen for a beer can on a 12 hour flight or did they raise it already? I heard soon you are going to have to deposit a quarter before the door in the toilet will open.

This was a TWO YEAR old thread until TODAY!

:unsure:

Eat. Down. South.

• 1 month later...

This was a TWO YEAR old thread until TODAY!

i booked sfo-bkk stop at seoul for $880 two weeks ago on orbitz.