IGNORED

Hotel bathrooms

longagoandfaraway

Just curious about the bathrooms that have either the shower and tub combo and the shower only. I understand the shower only ones have no enclosure other than just a curtain. Would appreciate any feedback you guys could give me.

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

would love to reply and help out.. but i have no idea what you are trying to ask..

some showers dont even have certains. its just a shower head and the toilet right next to it.. or are you talking about the buckets that the TG use for there shower water?..

plus it just depend on what you like.. if the shower have tub. then the water wont run everywhere in the bathroom...

Edited by PE.GOB

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

would love to reply and help out.. but i have no idea what you are trying to ask..

some showers dont even have certains. its just a shower head and the toilet right next to it.. or are you talking about the buckets that the TG use for there shower water?..

plus it just depend on what you like.. if the shower have tub. then the water wont run everywhere in the bathroom...

Exactly, can't imagine a shower without a curtain or even with one having the water go everywhere

Aka Laafa

The present is all you own. The past a golden link. Go cruising now my brother, it's later than you think

I love the walk-in showers with no tub. It's all I look for. Yeah, depending on design the water can work its way around the majority of the bathroom, but with the tempatures the way they are it drys in short order. Both hotels I have stayed in had these types of bathrooms and both had curtains.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

• 2 months later...

Water Pressure, water Pressure, water pressure. I want a hotel in Pattaya with enough water pressure to knock me down. Cant cant stand those showers that trickle water like someone is pissing on you. They are on the Ocean, there cant be a water shortage. I also prefer the ones with shower curtains so that the water doesnt get all over the place. I take several showers a day due to obvious reasons and the girls I bring to the Loom also shower at least twice. Has to be a good hotel in Pattaya with a decent shower. :wub:

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

First got here, stayed at RG hotel, had a little water problem there on the floor, no big deal though, just asked for another towel to put down, the main thing though is trying to get the water regulated, either too hot or cold. Renting a condo now, have same problem

Aka Laafa

Baths are handy for pissing in when you ahve a hard-on and get get a soft-on. Just watch you don't piss on your own face like i have done a few times. :wub:

• 1 month later...

It depends on the hotel and the bathroom .If it is modern, clean and well maintained and large enough.

No bathtub is fine .

You can buy your own air matress and spread it out in the large shower/bathroom floor and get a great Soapy massage.

Maids are more then happy to clean up and leave extra towel. Tip early and often.

Cold water and pressure is a problem at certain times of the day all over pattaya.

Bigbone

It depends on the hotel and the bathroom .If it is modern, clean and well maintained and large enough.

No bathtub is fine .

You can buy your own air matress and spread it out in the large shower/bathroom floor and get a great Soapy massage.

Maids are more then happy to clean up and leave extra towel. Tip early and often.

Cold water and pressure is a problem at certain times of the day all over pattaya.

Bigbone

Just curious about the bathrooms that have either the shower and tub combo and the shower only. I understand the shower only ones have no enclosure other than just a curtain. Would appreciate any feedback you guys could give me.

Yes you get showers without curtains, more like a wet room, I stayed in the sawasdee soi diana (used it as my short time room) which had only a shower and a toilet/sink. Tiny! Wouldn't recommend it as everything in the toilet gets soaked!

Saying that the larger sawasdee in soi baukauo is ok, a wet room again, but larger and the toilet seat dont get soaked LOL!

Wha's like us?

Cold water is all I need to get up... Any god damn day I wake up with a hell of a hang over and the cold water reminds me that I'm still alive and that I'm in the best place of the world to drink myself to death.

And I like the showers without the curtain, straight walkin. I know I'm a lazy bum... :rolleyes: