IGNORED

Where's the best place for a Sunday Roast

JASONTHAI

Queen Vic Soi 6, great for the view also

Deadman asked me to go for a spitroast down soi 6/1 not sure if there are any restaurants down there so i didnt go

Queen Vic Soi 6, great for the view also

Deadman asked me to go for a spitroast down soi 6/1 not sure if there are any restaurants down there so i didnt go

I am glad to hear that Bryan the price is double of what you pay at the Queen vic :Hug1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Shenanigans. Fantastic Sunday carvery.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

I tried the new one in Jomtien while i was there,very nice with fresh veggies.Also they have all the European newspapers of that day.Can't remember the price ,its in Jomtien Condo complex.

For those that are in town then it has to be Jamesons, fantastic grub and great atmosphere. For those out here in the Darkside, Peacock Place is pretty good but small portions. I'm told that the Fisherman's is now doing a spread so will have a butchers at it this coming Sunday.

For those that are in town then it has to be Jamesons, fantastic grub and great atmosphere. For those out here in the Darkside, Peacock Place is pretty good but small portions. I'm told that the Fisherman's is now doing a spread so will have a butchers at it this coming Sunday.

I've not been to the new Shenahigans yet but the old place beat Jamesons hands down, plus it didn't have that irritating little shit Kim dancing around like Graham Norton on ether. I tried the two places on a couple of alternate weekends to make sure last June and it was Shenanigans all the way for me: better selection, better quality, more courses, better presentation and not so many antipodieans and international school rugger buggers haw-hawing in the corner. Well worth the extra 25 baht.

I will be in the new place on the 16th to see.

Edited by Chris Pattaya

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Ive must have done them all over the last four years of living here and for me in order are my top three !!

1) Harley bar/ Eden

2) Robins Nest Soi Diana

3) Jack Tar bar Soi 6 VFM roast lamb with roast pumpkin 185 baht !!

Worst one IMHO was "Jamesons" absoloutly shite, with a band walking around shouving his guitar in my face, and it had hundreds of those little farrang kids screatching around the joint ? Fuck me i thought i was back in the UK at one point !!

Shenanigans. Fantastic Sunday carvery.

agree chris,the grub in general is really good,try the irish stew,great when youve got a hangover.

You can get good Sunday dinner at THE BUTCHERS ARMS, Soi Buakhao;

Also Good Breakfast:

:Chokdee:

The Sportsmans on Soi 13 used to have a nice roast dinner. The Pig and Whistles is ok, but a little bland I thought. However, they do make an excellent full English brekky.

Bryan, you missed out. You could have been the 'meat' in a bareback lady boy sandwich.

Went to the new Shenannigans on Sunday and had the carvery which was up to standard and still good value at 425 baht.

Chicken, turkey, rare rib beef, lamb, pork and ham were all on offer with roast and mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, potato en gratin, stuffing, yorkshires and all the trimmings. there are salads and beautiful prawns to start, a soup and ice-cream amd coffee/tea to finish. I'll be there next Sunday too!

Went to the new Shenannigans on Sunday and had the carvery which was up to standard and still good value at 425 baht.

Chicken, turkey, rare rib beef, lamb, pork and ham were all on offer with roast and mashed potatoes, peas, carrots, potato en gratin, stuffing, yorkshires and all the trimmings. there are salads and beautiful prawns to start, a soup and ice-cream amd coffee/tea to finish. I'll be there next Sunday too!

Chris is this a fixed price so you can eat as much as you like ?

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Are there any restaurants where i can slam a bird across the table. I.e after dinner we can tip all the plates off the table, and then just start rogering our birds and we'll just tell any interuptee's to bugger right off til we finished. Should be a blast.

<

palmers near Mistys a go go. is a good roast.

pig and whistle is also good, but i stay usually in soi8 so its close and handy

Chris is this a fixed price so you can eat as much as you like ?

Yes.

I don't tend to have too big a lunch as I love the prawn starter and tend to pig out on it, but you can go back as many times as you wish

• 1 year later...

Tropical Berts do a good fare for Sunday Lunch and being the day of rest always worth getting rid of the carbs with a slow walk down Soi 6

Best I ever had was at Cafe Uno on the dark side. I think about 300 baht inc pudding.

It wasnt an eat as much as you like affair but the portions were huge so no need really.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 5 months later...

Palmers Bar in Pattayaland Soi 2 (Soi 13/4) does a great roast dinner.

I'll be going there in a few weeks time

• 1 month later...

My vote goes to Shenannigans for the best Sunday Carvery in town.

Retired

Rosie o'Gradys for sunday lunch and superman breakfast .......

Agree with you. The Pig and Whistle ain't bad either, but Rosie is better. Don't drink the Guinness though.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep