IGNORED

$$$ Breakdown for a trip to Pattaya

jrr90650

Hey guys,

Newbie member here, and recently divorced. I am seriously wanting to plan a trip to Pattaya and have been lurking these forums for recommendations on hotels and what not.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a breakdown on the costs for a round trip to Pattaya (hotel...girls...bars...girls...food...and of coarse girls).

Hey guys,

Newbie member here, and recently divorced. I am seriously wanting to plan a trip to Pattaya and have been lurking these forums for recommendations on hotels and what not.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a breakdown on the costs for a round trip to Pattaya (hotel...girls...bars...girls...food...and of coarse girls).

FLIGHT ROUGHLY £500-600

hotel 700-800BAHT P/NITE APROX £11.00 PERNITE (TWINPALMS RESORT)

GIRLS BARFINE AVG 200-300 BAHT (IF YOU LIKE A GIRL IN BAR YOU HAVE TO PAY A FINE TO TAKE HER)

GIRL LONGTIME/1000BAHT APROX £14.00 SHORTIME/500BAHT APROX £7.00

SPENDING AVG OF 1,000-1,500 BAHT PERDAY

I WENT ON A BUDJET FOR MY FIRST TIME AND SPENT £500 IN 8DAYS, I HAD 7 DIFERENT GIRLS, 1 HAD FOR 4DAYS.. SHE WAS NICE...(MY PHOTO)

PATTAYA IS THE BEST CURE FOR DIVORCE.. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE PUPPY DOG EYES IN THE LADIES.....

SERIOUS SEXY BABES THERE... YOU WONT WANA GO HOME....................

GOOD LUCK...

Nice hotel suite (say at Whitehouse) THB 3,000 a night

Two barfines every day THB 1,200 total

Tips for two ladies every day THB 2,000 (short time)

Western food THB 900 daily

Beer THB 500 daily

Total THB 7,600 per day - around USD 250

Of course, you can do it for half that but in reality I figure USD 100 per day is the bare minimum

wow...there is a huge difference between your two opinions.

I know that there will be a major difference between hotels, and honestly I would go for the nicest suite I could get cause thats how I am...but your estimates of barfines are completely different.

Martin you sound like a guy from the states...how much do you pay in airfare? (and the time of year that you went)

Thanks for your info guys...keep it coming!!!

Martin you sound like a guy from the states...how much do you pay in airfare? (and the time of year that you went)

I payed $1200 Dallas to BKK for my upcoming January trip.

Edited by Posankka