IGNORED

mobile phones

johnnyrams

Will be arriving in Pattaya,and as usual will have selection of phones to sell all unlocked,some bnib,others without box.These are not nicked or robbed,just know a manager in a well known national pawnbrokers in my town,so all checked,and lets me know if owt decent comes in.

I have these at the moment...

Samsung s4 unwanted upgrade....24500

Samsung galaxy S3 BNIB unlocked......14000

Samsung Note 2 BNIB unlocked......15500

Iphone 5 32gb unlocked..... 19000

Blackberry Porsche Design silver.......31000 (these retail at 60000) so if somebody wants to impress their girl,this is the phone to get..

http://uk.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-p9981.html

will do discount on buying 2 or more.

Will be getting a few more,and will update.

Anybody who wants any saving pm me and will meet up soon as in Patts.

Will be arriving in Pattaya,and as usual will have selection of phones to sell all unlocked,some bnib,others without box.These are not nicked or robbed,just know a manager in a well known national pawnbrokers in my town,so all checked,and lets me know if owt decent comes in.

Blackberry Porsche Design.......31000 (these retail at 60000) so if somebody wants to impress their girl,this is the phone to get..

http://uk.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-p9981.htm

M8 don't need a phone to impress the girls :GoldenSmile1:

M8 don't need a phone to impress the girls :GoldenSmile1:

Some do,unlike me also. :GoldenSmile1:

Does he have any acer iconia tabs or docking stations as may be interested in one for the g/f?

May be interested in a phone for her so will keep an eye on what you have available

Cheers

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

Does he have any acer iconia tabs or docking stations as may be interested in one for the g/f?

May be interested in a phone for her so will keep an eye on what you have available

Cheers

just top end phones mate sorry,bb z10 and sony experia z probably.

Ah ok No worries but cheers for very quick reply and good luck with the sales :GoldenSmile1:

3G -Girls,GTi's&Golf,1st came Girls then GOLF GTI MK1and finally Golf the Game.Not sure which I spent more on? Enjoyed all 3 though ;-)
3F's Fuckin',Fuckin'about&Fuckin'up(hopefully loads of 1st&2nd but very little 3rd

Samsung s4 unwanted upgrade....24500

Blackberry Porsche Design silver.......31000 (these retail at 60000) so if somebody wants to impress their girl,this is the phone to get..

http://uk.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-p9981.html

will do discount on buying 2 or more.

Anybody who wants any saving pm me and will meet up soon as in Patts.

when do you intend been here ?

My arrival is in my signature countdown clock...may 5th.

phones2.jpg

phones4.jpg

phones5.jpg

Rare Limited Edition BB Porsche

can get more samsung note 2"s and s3"s been told.

any member needs a certain phone bringing over pm me for price and availability.

Sorted mark mate.

Just recieved sony experia z,imo better than s3,also fully waterproof,so no worries about big rain or if buying as a present for the tgf,she can even use in the shower or jaccuzi.

16000 thb bnib unlocked.

^^ why would you compare a new model [sony] against a outdated [sIII]model.

Reason being s3 sold around the world 250,000,000,and still the best seller.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in Pattaya in less than 2 weeks,if anyone wants any of the phones listed,let me know,i will take sensible offers,probably can get more note2 and s3 if needed.

Just bought a brand new Note 2 for the missus from Tukcom 15,200 Baht, will be interested in a Samsung S4 for around 20,000 (Let's see what they retail for first, and the baht maybe down to 40 by then) :GoldenSmile1:  

Just bought a brand new Note 2 for the missus from Tukcom 15,200 Baht, will be interested in a Samsung S4 for around 20,000 (Let's see what they retail for first, and the baht maybe down to 40 by then) :GoldenSmile1:

15,200 for a note 2 is a great price. They were askingthe same for a s3 last week. May i ask which shop that was?

Are the new phones grey market or do they come with a valid warranty?

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

15,200 for a note 2 is a great price. They were askingthe same for a s3 last week. May i ask which shop that was?

It was the big shop near the escalator (Sorry don't know the name), i was quoted 15,900 by most of them, some came down to 15,500.. 

Just recieved sony experia z,imo better than s3,also fully waterproof,so no worries about big rain or if buying as a present for the tgf,she can even use in the shower or jaccuzi.

16000 thb bnib unlocked.

Could you say where you purchased the phone?

Regards,

Kurt

--- Is it in yet?

I can reduce all the phones of 2000 thb each,they are bnib,so have the manufacture warranty.

Could you say where you purchased the phone?

Regards,

Kurt

As is i said in my op,i have a good friend in a large pawnbroker shop in my town.

Thanks

John.

I can reduce all the phones of 2000 thb each,they are bnib,so have the manufacture warranty.

With an exchange rate of 43Baht to the GBP these phones have got to be worth more in the UK? I will take an S4 at the right price! Let me know before you come out  :hello09:

Archived