Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Thai Consular in Pattaya

LISBON

No requirement for the long journey to Bang Na, Bangkok to renew gf's passport, the Thai Consular Passport Division Office opens here in Pattaya in April. 

The office is located at the rear of the Avenue shopping Mall.

Here's a couple of photos I took earlier today.

003 (640x480).jpg

002 (640x480).jpg

Lisbon thanks for the photos I think most of us have seen this and it is great news for the Thais and my business,

Saves them going to BKK

Posted Image

Is it on the Soi with City Garden and other new Condos?

i have a friend in Pattaya who needs a new Thai passport before 8th April and as she has a M/C i could tell her to go along the Soi.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Nice to hear that news.. 

Yes located at the back of the avenue shopping center, smart idea from the Thais, I was going to say makes a change but i wont :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

It is not going to open in April for sure ,... erased from their advertisement.

In 2013... yes, maybe and also located a little bit more centrally in The Avenue.

th_consular.jpg

New and renewal passports for Thais, I believe it will be June 2013 when they are going to open,

Posted Image

New and renewal passports for Thais, I believe it will be June 2013 when they are going to open,

Nothing left but to believe. This story will probably continue longer, but perhaps the idea will fail at a successful conclusion.

:GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Is it near ThaiVisaExpress then ? 555

We should have a sweeptake on which month it opens...lol

I say November!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 weeks later...

Still no word on when they will open, I suppose they are planning on a big opening party :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Still no word on when they will open, I suppose they are planning on a big opening party :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks Darren. Let me know when you get your invite!!

You know the Thais they will have a party for anything, :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Could open sooner as expected - but a bit later later than announced - I bet for July.

Many workers busy there yesterday afternoon, I could see 3 counters ready and waiting seats delivered.

thai_consulate.jpg

Could open sooner as expected - but a bit later later than announced - I bet for July.

Many workers busy there yesterday afternoon, I could see 3 counters ready and waiting seats delivered.

Looking good, I checked it out also yesterday my feeling is it is a lovely office but not big enough I don't think they have realized the influx they could have on a daily basis,

Posted Image

Yes, as soon as any Pattaya lady I know hears about the new facility, she want to run there immediately to get a passport.

I think that for the most it’s for the show, an upgrade in their status, and useful just in case.

BTW, many Thaïs don’t know at all where it is when you say “The Avenue”, they know the place better as “The Major” (by the name of the movie theatre).

Yes, as soon as any Pattaya lady I know hears about the new facility, she want to run there immediately to get a passport.

I think that for the most it’s for the show, an upgrade in their status, and useful just in case.

BTW, many Thaïs don’t know at all where it is when you say “The Avenue”, they know the place better as “The Major” (by the name of the movie theatre).

Fully agree :GoldenSmile1: there is quite a few foreigners not heard of the Avenue for some strange reason

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

No requirement for the long journey to Bang Na, Bangkok to renew gf's passport, the Thai Consular Passport Division Office opens here in Pattaya in April. 

The office is located at the rear of the Avenue shopping Mall.

Here's a couple of photos I took earlier today.

attachicon.gif003 (640x480).jpg

attachicon.gif002 (640x480).jpg

It may be common knowledge by now but the new passport office in Pattaya opened this Monday 3rd June 2013 and operating well, its located on the bottom floor of the Avenue shopping center, Second Road, Pattaya

Regards

Posted Image

It may be common knowledge by now but the new passport office in Pattaya opened this Monday 3rd June 2013 and operating well, its located on the bottom floor of the Avenue shopping center, Second Road, Pattaya

Regards

Operated well!? There are reports of waits of 4 hours! IMO that is not operating well but perhaps by Thai standards it is...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

If it has been a little overwhelmed in its first few days that is just a sign of how much it was needed IMO.

I'm just pleased to see it open and not in any hurry to be so critical.

Agreed, we have been today and it was fairly quiet, in and out in 40 minutes which is not bad in their first few days of operating.

For my business it is a breath of fresh air long wait or not, better that going to Bkk :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Archived