IGNORED

Devils Den, advance warning of closure

Cerberus

Hi guys, :hello09:

Just an advance warning that the Den will be closed on the 18th and 19th of April 2013. Apart from the difficulty of road travel during those two days the Imps have expressed a yearning to go and play water fights.

So it will be business as usual up to and including the 17th April, closure will begin midday on the 18th till midday one the 20th when we will open for business as usual. We trust that everyone will have a hectic and crazy Songkran

Got a bit scared when read the title, while post was loading sat there thinking "Lolitas, now DD, the fuck is going on???!". Thank god all good and it's just songkran.  :)

I was a bit worried there too... Phew!!!

:Clap1:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Yes, gave me a bit of a tug seeing the thread title,

I was having these terrible visions of a lonely and lost Maggie trudging Beach Road!

That I can take. With Tom dying at Lolita's please not a double whammy on a Tuesday in farangland. Thank Budda. That's great the girls work hard and deserve it.

Yeah. I too got a bit of a shock when I read the headline to the thread. Phew!!!

Mind you I shall miss DD over that period.

Hi guys, :hello09:Just an advance warning that the Den will be closed on the 18th and 19th of April 2013. Apart from the difficulty of road travel during those two days the Imps have expressed a yearning to go and play water fights. So it will be business as usual up to and including the 17th April, closure will begin midday on the 18th till midday one the 20th when we will open for business as usual. We trust that everyone will have a hectic and crazy Songkran

Way to bring on a mass panic through the use of a thread title.......!

I almost had a seizure at the thought of trying to find another way to start and finish each trip......

I'm the only one I think who knew what the topic held inside, he did this last year and the year before too =P.

The year prior to THAT Cerb was at a crawl with a bunch of other BM's during Songkran at the beer bar complex by Tonys/Abyzz.  Cerb, remember how you almost got into a fight after a bunch of drunk pricks sprayed down one of our BM's and he slipped and fell and you stepped in and they backed off quickly?

Ahhhh memories.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn. 

I'm the only one I think who knew what the topic held inside, he did this last year and the year before too =P.

The year prior to THAT Cerb was at a crawl with a bunch of other BM's during Songkran at the beer bar complex by Tonys/Abyzz.  Cerb, remember how you almost got into a fight after a bunch of drunk pricks sprayed down one of our BM's and he slipped and fell and you stepped in and they backed off quickly?

Ahhhh memories.

Yes but in my defence it was well past 9pm and the water games are suppose to end at 6pm :Evil_Grin2:  think it will be a BBQ this year mate :Whistle:  and I just couldn't resist the threads title :hello09:  sorry guys.

• 1 month later...

Oh my god, when i saw that thread title, i thought my days of going to devilsden were coming to an abrupt end, every time i go to pattaya for my holiday's, i always have a session or two with the ladies there, good fun.

I live here and have never been, but had it on the bucket list for the rare event of me being able to escape.  My heart sunk when I saw the title!  But now I am happy again 555.

Archived