IGNORED

The Blues Factory celebrates 12 years, 30/03/13.

davethailand

On Saturday 30th March the Blues Factory will be celebrating its 12th year anniversary so we will be holding a bit of a party in the club!
There will of course be 2 live bands featuring - "The Engine Band" featuring Pop & Oy and "The Rock Machine" featuring Yo, Tokky & Tommy and of course our resident superstar The “Guitar King” of Thailand Lam Morrison.
We also have a guest band "Slow Ride" who are a great 3 piece band made up by Tony Stevens, Bob Lamb and Brian Thomas.
Also we hope to have more guest artists to maybe join the bands on stage including some well known Thai musicians and a few local faces.
There will be a free buffet and also a lucky number draws with some great prizes.
We hope to have a great night and we look forward to seeing you, last but not least I'd like to thank all who have helped us to provide great quality live music over the past 12 years.

Doors open at 9pm with all drinks (except Remy, Breezers or cocktails) at 100bht except draught beer which is 50bht until 1000 pm.
Hope to see you there.
:)

me and my mate will be there. will there be a good number of pretty girls in to smile and wave at?

Hi mate can you tell me where the bar is please.

Sure its located on Soi Lucky Star which is the small soi that leads Marine Plaza through to Walking St.

Blues Factory is inside behind JP Bar.

me and my mate will be there. will there be a good number of pretty girls in to smile and wave at?

Not working i'm afraid as we don't have any but maybe a few as customers.

no pom pem. girls or not still be there.

I love this place and the bands!!!! My good fortune that I will be there!!!!!!!

Bring your own bird?

Can't you get one then?:)

There are bars without girls on offer.

Yes, I have often listened to some good music at the Blues Factory.   The supporting bands are usually great, though I sometimes think Lam Morrison has a great opinion of himself, and is a bit of a poser.   But when he does play, he is good.   Pity I can't be there for this exceptional event.  

Absolutely gutted, I can't get there. Best band location in Pattaya, all I can do is imagine the atmosphere, imagination says it's going to be simply superb. All my best to everyone.

Same here, sorry I can't make this special event!

But I am back in July and definitely I will stop by several times to listen these

great musicians. I always enjoy the Blues Factory.

I love this place. Best music venue in patts

IQ Test
IQ Test

Thailand. Gods' way of saying "Sorry for all the other crap guys"

Had some of my best nights out with a special lady at the blues factory over the years...great staff always quick with your drinks...always got a good table and the music well those guys can play, perfect night out and long may it last. congrats blues factory and heres to the next 12 years

ill have a drink for you all there saturday no pom pen kop un cap

shame im not there till tuesday to make Lam look stupid with his panned echoes and delays making him sound huge. he's got a great great sound for a small venue to be honest but he is like frank sinatra with his timing off the beat but bang on its just frustrating when you know things like the loner so well to here it .

Marit

Archived