Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

yappal

Beach Club, Kuala Lumpur

El Burro

Was there two nights ago

Reminded me a lot of the Del Rey in SJO in 2013

Very business minded hard core chicks overall

A few gems

I had a hard core Vietnam gal and a flipper battling for me and talking 150 usd

I passed as i knew i was headed back to Thai in morning

Pretty good spot

Bonlondon, we probably passed eachother in the bar. I popped in to Beach Club a few nights that week. Mainly Viet babes in attendance whereas I recall a more mixed crowd in my last visit 6 months ago. This time I took the chance to visit a few spas...E2, Genesis and Saboon. Mainly PRC ladies at each venue. 2 average sessions and 1 good. My best memories from that trip were 2 really great sessions in Relaxa in Concorde hotel 1st floor and a date with a semi-pro Malay I hooked up with on Badoo.

By the way, if anyone needs to commute between Singapore and KL then I recommend the bus. Duration city cenre to city centre is same as flying, a lot cheaper and far more relaxed.There are several services, I used odyssey.

Edited by El Burro

georgeblown

Have to agree with what everybody else has said a great place with plenty of different

nationalities.

www.beachclubcafe.com

I went there in December 2012 and hope to be back Jan 15.

The club has moved 50 yds down the road according to the website from when I was

there last.

georgeblown

Forgot to mention but the ladyboys tended to hang out at the front of the beach club so be careful

and make sure its a she rather than he ! lol

Pakwaan

Was in the Beach Club last week around 11pm on a week night and it was as good as ever. Paid MYR40 (US$13) cover charge which gets you a free drink and was immediately pounced on by a very cute young Viet girl who took some shaking off. I decided I wanted to look around a bit before choosing my partner du jour.

Many Vietnamese and Filipinas, and also a number of Caucasians (looked East European). Girl/monger ratio was about 2:1. Ended up taking a 25 yr old lady from Myanmar who was a bit shy in the bar, but opened up in the room. She wanted MYR200 ST and MYR400 LT, which seemed about par for the course from the other offers I had. 

devil_corp

I'm local and I do enjoy an occasional trip to Beach Club to spot talent. Don't mind a few beers with visiting BMs. PM me.

liston

I went about 5 years ago and they hardly gave me the time of day.

godzuki

I was there a couple of years ago, the place is rammed full of working snatch. The Africans were fairly pushy, some hot Russians, Viet, Chinese, but I ended up with a Filipina. Not the best looking there, but showing off her smoking body in tight jeans and a cropped t-shirt. Didn't disappoint when I got her back either. In her early 30's but with the body of an 18 year old. Unbelievable, and great service too; I remember her grabbing me by the cock and walking me over to the mirrored wardrobe, where she proceeded to bend right over, grabbing her ankles, giving me a great view of doing her from behind.

Also picked up a Viet from the club at the Hilton - great tits, and let me put it up the wrong 'un - but I'd recommend Beach Club for the sheer choice available.

filibuster

I was there a couple of years ago, the place is rammed full of working snatch.

It has moved since then.

Stillearly

I was there during the Malaysia GP weekend , it was 50 Ringits to get in , was mobbed all weekend , loads of girls , good fun , although ST seemed to be the order of the day , ended up with Vietnamese girls on two nights

godzuki

It has moved since then.

But have the women moved with it?

filibuster

But have the women moved with it?

Those from when you were last there?  I have no idea.  It's still the fall-back place to head for to find decent FLs.

shadowcat

I was in KL for a night mid april. Couldn,t wait to get to the famous Beach Club. Really dissapointing.Got there late .11pm. That is late in KL.

shadowcat

oooops. Got there late. The place was full of fn dogs! Ladies in large numbers but nary a looker amongst them. Passable Russian wanted 1000ringit long time. A Viet 7 wanted 400st. Forget this place. If you want 20yo Cambodian chicks hit the Thai Bar 3 minutes walk away. Good service at Saboon, Soso at Genesis

Pattaya Ape

Few stunners there if you get there early. Vietnamese with fake tits seems to be the norm, 400 Ringits long time. Thai Club is ok but standard is worse.

Toad TheLittle

Beach club has moved just a few hundred yards up the road. Went to it just after the KL road race so there were not many girls there, the ones I did see looked pretty old. Some massive East European cleavage on view though.