Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

yappal

Beach Club, Kuala Lumpur

yappal

A couple of years ago I spent a year or so working in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  I heard that the Beach Club was the place to party, so one Saturday night I visited the BC with a mixed-sex group of Western coworkers.  Although I was expecting a meat market, what I didn’t know was that the BC was filled with beautiful young women, dressed to the nines, trying to pick up rich foreigners to have sex with them for money!!  (oh no, prostitutes!!).   We spent most of the night making fun of the middle-aged guys (like me) who were making a fool of themselves with girls that were half of their age.  Because our group included women, I didn’t receive too much attention from the working girls except for when I headed across the bar to the bathroom.  On a three minute trip to and from the toilet I was hit on by over a dozen beautiful women.  He this might turn out to be fun.

I ended up being the last member of the group in town, so I had a couple of days to kill by myself before I returned to the States.  I have to admit that I am a bit of a straight-laced nerd.  Initially, the idea of paying for sex seemed like a job for degenerates.  However, after my first "happy ending" massage in Bangkok, I decided to explore the P4P scene a little further... so time for my first solo trip to the Beach Club

After paying my cover charge I walked through the club towards the back outdoor patio.  I had just grabbed my first beer when a cute young woman started up a conversation.  Sung, from Vietnam, was a petite cutie; she was dressed casually  in blue jeans and a cute little yellow halter-type top that displayed just a hint of belly.  We found an open table and I asked her if she wanted to join me in a drink (she had OJ).    I was expecting high pressure sales pitches, but Sung's winning smile and relaxed nature quickly put me at ease so we began an hour-long conversation.

I learned that she had come to town from her home in Vietnam after the economic slowdown caused her hair stylist business to fail so she could no longer take care of her young son.  She had heard from a friend that there was good money to be made in KL in the sex trade.  Sung was in no hurry to get down to business, so we had a nice conversation lasting well over an hour.  Because I was expecting to be so uncomfortable in this situation, I was waiting for her to proposition me; in fact I had no idea how to go about propositioning her (pretty naïve wasn’t I,,,I didn’t want to risk offending a hooker).  Finally, I just asked her if she had somewhere to go where we could be together?

She lead me to a sleazy looking motel where we could get a short-term room.  I couldn’t believe that  I was in a sleazy pay-by-the-hour motel getting ready to have sex with a prostitute, but Sung was so sweet and in charge, and I was so horny, that I just went with the flow.  I was pleased that the room was not so bad:clean and no bugs.

After entering the room we quickly undressed and headed for the shower which gave me the first chance to take a look at Sung’s body.  She is a shortie, with long black hair.  From behind she had the cutest little ass that I eyed as she led me to the shower.  Her breasts were small, but cute, and she had a slight belly (which she said she was working to lose because that would allow her to make even more money), and a c-section scar.  Her petite little body was topped with her lovely face. I thought she was adorable

We cautiously washed each other in the shower and she gave gentle attention to my member. 

Naked, we hopped in the bed and started kissing.  I don’t remember whether we kissed in the BC or not (I don’t think we did), so I was pleased that she was interested in making out with great French kisses.  I Nothing makes me hornier than passionate kisses from a beautiful naked woman!  I laid on top of her, initially kissing her on the lips, but them moving down to kiss her on her face and neck while caressing her soft breasts.  Her hardening nipples and her rapidly increasing rate of breathing showed that she was clearly enjoying the attention, but then I saw her realize that she was here for my pleasure so she stopped me from kissing her so that she could begin to pleasure me. 

We changed places and she began to kiss and Touch me all over my body.  When she fondled my cock I quickly got aroused.  She put on a condome, straddled me, and slid my cock inside her.  As she started to fuck me I enjoyed looking at the huge smile on her face.  Fleeting thoughts of “oh my God, I’m fucking a hooker!” passed through my brain, but surprisingIy I was feeling pretty good about how things were going.

After I came we snuggled, giggled, and chatted for a while, which was very sweet.  Even though I was the client, I wanted her to enjoy the experience, so after I regained some strength I went down on her and started eating her pussy. Soon she got on top of me and we fucked for while, before she removed the condom and started to suck my cock.  Sung is obviously in the right business because her blowjob skills were awesome.  One of my favorite things is watching a big glob of saliva falling on my dick as a woman spits on my cock.  Sung made sure that I was well lubricated.  Eventually, the combination of her mouth and hands caused me to come again.  

One unfortunate attribute of the cheap hotel room was a lack of air conditioning.  I have to admit that I am a sweater, so two rounds of vigorous sex had drenched me, Sung, and the bed.  She was a good sport and laughed about the sweaty mess that I made.  We hopped into the shower to clean off.  As I got my final touches of Sung”s beautiful skin any imperfections that I originally noticed in Sung’s body were gone because all I could see was a perfect pleasure machine. 

After we were both cleaned up, we headed downstairs where I paid for the short time room (I wonder if the hotel  clerk had any idea about what we did up there?!?).  After a quick good bye kiss and promises to get together again (promise kept), Sung  headed back to the club in search of some more cash and I went off in search of a taxi to carry me home.   

Now that I have visited Pattaya, Phuket, and Angeles City, I know that Kuala Lumpur is not a prime mongering destination.  But if you are in town with some time to kill, then give the Beach Club a try.

redfred

Thanks for the report. how much did this little sortie cost you  

backinsept

Off to KL in Sept. hope its still good like youve described

yappal

I think the total damage (fee and tip) was about 700 RM (about 330 USD).  Probably overpaid, but it was a rookie mistake.  However, looking back it was worth every penny.

filibuster

I think the total damage (fee and tip) was about 700 RM (about 330 USD).  Probably overpaid, but it was a rookie mistake.  However, looking back it was worth every penny.

If you're mongering in KL, take the published agency rates as a starting point (they vary according to nationality/ethnicity) e.g. Vietnamese ...  

Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 17.01.48.png

For a VN (or Thai/Filipina/Indonesian) freelancer, I'd be looking at around RM 250-300 for 3 hours/2 pops.

yappal

A few weeks later I decided that I would like to try to get together with Sung again.  I went into KL after work and booked a room in the nice hotel.  I called Sung around 10 PM.  She said that he had just arrived at the BC but would be at my hotel in 15 minutes.  Right on time she called to tell me that she was waiting for me in the lobby. 

Initially, when I entered the lobby I didn’t see her.  As I walked across the lobby I noticed a beautiful young woman dressed in a spectacular red and gold silk Chinese-style dress sitting in a comfy chair in the lobby acting like she owned the place.  When she saw me, Sung stood up with a big smile on her face and gave me a great big hug.  I have to admit that I was still a little nervous about meeting prostitutes in public, but the Y chromosome in me was proud as I walked across the lobby arm in arm with this gorgeous creature.   I was so impressed that this uneducated young woman from a poor country could act and look like she fit in in a first world 5 star hotel.

We rode up in the elevator holding hands like we were old lovers who had joyfully been reunited.  I told her over and over how fantastic she looked.  The dress was spectacular and fit her in a way that emphasized all of her assets (thinking about that dress still gives me a boner).  Safely locked in the room we immediately engaged in a passionate embrace and French kissing.  She was so tiny that I was able to sit on the edge of the bed and put my arms around her waist as she stood in front of me while we were kissing.  I remember lots of smiles. I know mine were sincere, I hope hers were as well (that good of an actress?, perhaps).  I found myself running my hands all over her silky dress-  her butt, to her breasts and back again- then down her legs and up again beneath her skirt.  My hormones told me to tear off all of her clothes so that I could fuck her silly, but I couldn’t take my eyes off of how great she looked. 

Slowly we started to disrobe.  I hung her dress up with care and then attacked her red bra and panties to get them off as quickly as possible.  My eyes were drawn to the thin patch of hair around her pussy.  Once naked we raced to the shower, but took our time once got there. Our first time in the shower was in a cheap hotel where the shower and the toilet were in the same room and the shower was on a hose.  Now we were in the a luxury hotel and I dried Sung’s body with soft fluffy towels.

Dry and naked we move to the bed.  I kissed her on her neck, behind her ears- gentle kisses.  As I moved down her body, my kisses became more aggressive/horny eagerly sucking on her nipples on her cute little breasts.  Moving farther down I kissed her legs from her inner thighs all the way down to her ankles and back up again trailing my tongue along her skin.  Of course, the ultimate destination was her pussy.  I love eating pussy.  Getting my rocks off is great, but an equally important part of my sexual pleasure is pleasing my partner.  I licked and kissed her pussy as gently and as well as I could for as long as she wanted.  Eventually, she told me that it was my turn.  I put on a condom and entered her pussy.  After fucking missionary for a while, she got on top and fucked me from above grinding her hips while squeezing my cock with her pussy.  As I got more excited she got off my cock and started to blow me.  Her mouth felt incredible so eventually I came.  It was great to see the smile on her face as she tried to take a mouthful of cum (even though a little bit dribble down her chin).  She looked at me with extreme professional pride as she swallowed – I was one satisfied customer.

Mr Wombat

I was in beach club last week with my farang wife. There was so many hot chicks in there from all over the world (vietnam, thailand, russia etc). The band is excellent, the aircon pumping (I danced all night and didn't get sweaty).

Definately a place to sneak back to on my own.

A funny thing happened half way through the night. The police did a raid out the front (where all the freelancers hang out) checking immigration papers. You should have seen the stampede to get away - 200 hookers in high heels running faster than usain bolt. 555

CorazonValiante

I'll have to do a Visa Run in a couple of weeks, I wasn't sure about KL as I'd not heard that many people rate it but I'm only going for one night so it looks like a trip to the Beach Club is top of the Agenda.......

fostraswift

A funny thing happened half way through the night. The police did a raid out the front (where all the freelancers hang out) checking immigration papers. You should have seen the stampede to get away - 200 hookers in high heels running faster than usain bolt. 555

similiar thing happened to me but a little more scary..

it wasnt the cops but a gang off youths in a pickup truck..

they ran into the bar and smashed the place up for about 30 seconds and they were gone..

scary a the time, lucky i was with a girl and she knew what was going to happen when they pulled up outside so i got a headstart on the race out the back..lol

something about religion she said..its a mostly muslim country isnt it?

williamsan

Wow...that's a lot of cash but if you happy with it I guess it's OK. 

plahgat

Walked by a few times during the day last year 2012, but never went at night time because of heavy raining.

Here's a daytime photo:

Plahgat

Beach Club KL 11.jpg

timmy10

yes the beach club is well worth a look,good food good music and some very stunning ladies from many nationalities,the girls want around 300 but can wait till later and get for around 150 easy,as there is 3 times the number of stunners to guys good fun all round.

siamjj

beach club is fun,but some asking 4-500 ringgit it is over the top for sure.

the quality is fair at best,the viet's the better looking(beer goggles)but it ain't shit to thailand.

the thai birds that work kl are hidous,lol.

for me it's the outrageous prices to drink beer in malaysia,like 8-10 dollars a beer,they tax the shit out of it so the malays(muslim)won't partake.imo they shot there self in the foot on that one as many local party girls will go with farangs for party cash. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by siamjj

Hamchang

The Beach  Club,  and the Thai Hut opposite is where I have had my best top 5 jumps in Asia.  Well, the girls from there.  It can be very  hit and miss though, and my usual practice is to get in early  doors at 6pm  ish  into the beach club, sit on he corner watching the girls come in and grab a hottie as soon as she enters. The Viet and Thai girls usually has  a mamasan in the bar who tell her what price to go for basically, Unfortunately, this is still in the 400+ for a  looker and scant room for negotiation. The Flippers are better value as they are truly freelance  going for 200. Never be afraid to sit on a price though - just say you will  pay 300 long time to a viet and  let her walk off. Unless there are a lot of oil boys in, they iften  struggle to get full tariff.  Grab  the one you like each time she goes in the circle and remind her the offer is there.

Another tip I  have used in there with the flippers is to say "heh, I know you are here to make money so off you  go. However, if you strike out, give me a call and I'll take you to dinner, a date or friends thing as you are a cool girl". Been called a few times, buy them a bit of room service and bang them a few times.

Kangarooted

Yes - the beach club is fun

I've been picked up by non working girls in there also

And I had the most beautiful honey brown skinned Kenyan lady as well - 200 ST

Hamchang

Always tempted by the black girls there but somehow the Viets always stop me in my tracks. not fucked a  black for  over a decade...need to fix that really.

Edited by pseudolus

joemu1

my experience there was not so pleasurable...mid week earlyish lots of gals and very few foreigners...seemed to be tad too expensive given the imbalance in numbers..hung in to see what eventuated..linked up with lao gal ...little english petite and very friendly...hand on leg happy to smile etc....once back at hotel demanded more than agreed and started to throw tantrum...quick escape required by her or me...decided next night give a miss explore elsewhere. found kl an unpleasant destination and too money focused and expensive for no guaranteed good time..

gentleenforcer

I have got some great girls out of the Beach Club over the years,mostly Filippinos...they are the best value.The Viets and Chinese are asking far too much and are very business like.php0xuOdGAM.jpgphp6yiL2UAM.jpgphp900CxvAM.jpg

zealman79

Am living in KL myself now for the next few months as I debate my future (hated the London life, time to get out).  Was in town Saturday night to check out BC, but decided not to go in, it looked far too manic (at 11pm)  Got approached by countless pimps on J. P Ramlee  (the street of beach club/thai club) - the 'lounge' bar above thai club, i talked with one of the pimps who offered 220RM (£45) for 1hr short time, but I negotiated him down to 140RM (£28) and still walked off lol.  In the end decided just to get a massage/happy ending with a Chinese Milf on the countless massage places near Bukit Bintang, who surprisingly gave a really excellent body massage and spoke good english.  35RM (£7) for the standard 30min body massage and 50RM (£10) for the 'happy' ending (She orignally wanted double that)

Off to Patts in the next couple days...first time visit, long time 'fan' :-D

kster

We were in KL earlier in the year and tried a few of the massage places, if you are used to Thailand and what you find here, it was a real let down ! We went to 3 different places and all where not good looking enough for the price asked.

Eventually we had a look at BC but by 11 pm it was chock full and some real mingers standing outside more or less throwing themselves in front of you. Eventually we found some nice Filipino ladies in Hard Rock cafe, but as we were staying out of town (Sepang) which seems to be the end of the world to them we had to leave alone :(

Going back in Oct for the Moto GP and we will be staying near the action this time, but one thing I can't find is reports on theft. All taxi drivers warned us not to take anyone for Thai Club or Beach Club ...

Still trawling through the net to see if it is true or the taxi drivers were full of shit as they don't get commission (he was going with us in the massage places he recommended)

LRanger

Beach Club....I dropped in 18 June around 9pm.  Lots of damn ugly chunky girls and a few good ones in amongst them.  Sort of like a shark pool.  No comparison with anything in Bangkok or Pattaya which I reckon are far better.

I think there are less obvious places which would be more fun less expensive, get a local on PA to show u around I think.  BC and Thai are tourist kinda places, being only a short stroll from Shangri La and other 5 star hotels

Worried

I was told recently that the BC will be closing next month?

Anyone know if this is right?

Something about the owner (Chinese) being killed in a motorbike accidnet recently?

Of course, this was heard in a bar from a local girl, so it may not be gospel!!!!!!!

Mockingbird

I was told recently that the BC will be closing next month?

Anyone know if this is right?

Something about the owner (Chinese) being killed in a motorbike accidnet recently?

Of course, this was heard in a bar from a local girl, so it may not be gospel!!!!!!!

I don't think Beach Club is closed, but I'll check tomorrow.

There are plenty of options in KL, and BC is a 'mat salleh' (farang) place.

The advantage of KL is the various nationalities working here. Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, PRC, Malays, etc.

The disadvantage is this is a Muslim country, meaning all things P4P in Thailand are done behind closed doors. I know some of these doors.

Next time you guys want to come over, bring over some t-shirts and shorts from Mike Shopping Mall and I can brief you on some intel. I'll pay for the t-shirts, of course. PM me for more info.

EDIT: Thailand has a better, more vibrant scene, IMO. I go to Thailand for vacations. KL is not really a party place.

Edited by Mockingbird

magpie36

Went there recently in Feb and loved it, great looking fun friendly girls everywhere. End up with a Filappino who was great fun to have a drink with and awesome in the sack and although not the greatest looking had an amazing ass. Can't exactly remember the cost but i think maybe about $80US.

bonlondon

Was there two nights ago

Reminded me a lot of the Del Rey in SJO in 2013

Very business minded hard core chicks overall

A few gems

I had a hard core Vietnam gal and a flipper battling for me and talking 150 usd

I passed as i knew i was headed back to Thai in morning

Pretty good spot