IGNORED

Contacting the mod team

PepeLePew

Hi all.I have a problem.I can't make a post and also don't see some pics in full.Don't know what happens.May be you can help me.Thanks in advance.Midge.

Hi all.I have a problem.I can't make a post and also don't see some pics in full.Don't know what happens.May be you can help me.Thanks in advance.Midge.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi all.I have a problem.I can't make a post and also don't see some pics in full. Don't know what happens.May be you can help me.Thanks in advance.Midge.

Hi all.I have a problem.I can't make a post and also don't see some pics in full. Don't know what happens.May be you can help me.Thanks in advance.Midge.

Midge, you just made a Post....... :GoldenSmile1:

I can't see any problems with your account.  I have noticed that the Forum is slow today and in some Threads pictures are not loading properly.

I would say this is one of those 'Forum is having some minor issues' moments and will sort itself out shortly.  Nothing to worry about.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Midge, you just made a Post....... :GoldenSmile1:

I can't see any problems with your account.  I have noticed that the Forum is slow today and in some Threads pictures are not loading properly.

I would say this is one of those 'Forum is having some minor issues' moments and will sort itself out shortly.  Nothing to worry about.

Cheers

Perthie

Thank you for your quick respons.Cheers Midge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all a mate and me we have Problems to get connectet to the forum with Our Computer and Notebook.But with my air-Pad everything Works.So where can be the Problem???

Hi all a mate and me we have Problems to get connectet to the forum with Our Computer and Notebook.But with my air-Pad everything Works.So where can be the Problem???

. Ich try to get in i get Error Pattaya Forum.Or Sorry,you don't have permission for that.What Happens ???

. Ich try to get in i get Error Pattaya Forum.Or Sorry,you don't have permission for that.What Happens ???

I think the Forum had a bad patch Midge.  I was having trouble getting the Forum to load earlier this-morning, seems to be OK now.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

How do I contact anybody?

I posted yesterday but cannot find it today, nor any repliess.

My password was changed after many years - for why???

I got a new long list of numbers for a temporary one.

Now I want to change it to something I can remember

Followed instructions to the control panel page -

That's where it stops -

Help

S C

This thread is instructional as opposed to discussional.  Any issues can be discussed with any member of the mod team via PM. Issues with posts can be brought to our attention vis the 'report' button.

How do I contact anybody?

I posted yesterday but cannot find it today, nor any repliess.

My password was changed after many years - for why???

I got a new long list of numbers for a temporary one.

Now I want to change it to something I can remember

Followed instructions to the control panel page -

That's where it stops -

Help

S C

Instructions for contacting the mod team are located in post #1 of this thread.

To change your password got to 'settings' then 'email and password' at the bottom put in your current password then under that your new password and it should be done. Contact us if you have any issues

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Reporting you because of ass kissing mods and because your signature is too big!

Bandy666 are you listening!?

:DeadHorse2:

Daddee is back? He liked your post......

• 4 years later...

Apologies for bumping an old thread, though the link does not work for me, I get Error code: 2S100/6. 

Is there a new way of seeing the listed moderators online? (Apologies, new to this forum/site) - I mean, a way which would not require hovering over each individual active user on the right of the homepage checking for status.

Mainly for minor issues to be PM'd, such as topic changes and so on..

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Hattis said:

Have a look at here - only Mods listed

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/staff/

@mattl3

Appreciate that Hattis, was unsure if Moderators had their own sub forums to monitor/areas of expertise. Did not just want to spam any/all. Have had a Mod solve my issue also. Appreciate the fast responses all around.

• 4 weeks later...