IGNORED

Pattaya to Koh Chang Transport

bestmate

Can anyone recommend a good minibus service (preferably a VIP service but not essential) from Pattaya hotel and dropping off in hotel in Koh Chang?

Cheers.

Hi I used a small travel agent on Soi 13 opposite the Sportsman, I paid 750 THB for a door to door service from The Haven to the Alina at White Sand Beach. The service was good, driver didn't drive like a loony and had a decent loo break half way down. Hope this helps.

Most of the travel agents in Patts will use the same companys. Might also be worthwhile asking Mr T what he would charge you.

Be well Dave

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Pt taxi<br /><br />086-3921240<br />086-4449035<br /><br />Email : [email protected]<br />Www.pttaxiservice.com<br /><br />Used them for same journey a number of times and also airport runs<br /><br />D

Sea horse tours 800 baht VIP mini van. hotel in Patts to hotel on Koh Chang includes boat ride stay in van 026237759

Can anyone recommend a good minibus service (preferably a VIP service but not essential) from Pattaya hotel and dropping off in hotel in Koh Chang?

Cheers.

Hi, I have forgotten the name of the mall but it is the one with a plane crush into it and it is in 2nd road. Right in front of it we once took a mini bus from there. The person was standing with his mini bus there, very nice and new and good driver, very polite and cheap. Try it

I think most of the hotels use the same company, 600-700 usually, pick you up from hotel.

You don't really need to be dropped off on the island as plenty of songthaews there but for convenience you can do it

I think most of the hotels use the same company, 600-700 usually, pick you up from hotel.

You don't really need to be dropped off on the island as plenty of songthaews there but for convenience you can do it

This way is often better as you will usually get to your hotel quicker. You just dont know whcih number drop off you will on the island. If you are the last it can take quite a while.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

koh chang travel 

manot 0894067563

recommended

door to door from and to pattaya

just because i am paranoid does not mean that they are not following me.

I just booked a round trip mini van from Pattaya to Koh Chang. I used Easyfly travel agency on Soi 13 near the Sportsman Bar. Round trip cost w/ ferry ticket is 1,300 baht.

Doesn't include transport on the island but it's only about 50 bt on the open bus to my hotel.

I need a short vacation from Pattaya right now. And water that I'm not afraid to dip my toes in.

Koh Chang is wonderful. A good place to rent out a motorbike and explore the island. Some beer bars in the mini-pattaya area of White Sands and Saabay Bar for late night partying. Outstanding seafood too.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be partaking in this journey in a few month time.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Archived