Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Report Soi 3 Suk Hotels

Malzy

Hi all

thanks to b/ms that replied to my request for info about hotels near Bumrungrad Hospital soi3 Sukum...

Only got an answer from Unico Leela hotel (former Leela inn) Soi 3 after emailing two others also, so accepted their room.

Rate was 950 bt p/n and is about 10minutes walk from hospital (my slow pace) on other side of busy soi 3.

Lobby and resturant look very clean but breakfast for falang's was'nt the best, my room was ok, a bit warn and the window was hit by the sun all day and the curtain was not that thick, i was only going to stay two nights so I could put up with it.

My girl from Pattaya came down on the 2nd day and hated the room said she felt gosts in room :rolleyes: .

Their lobby was a bit difficult for me as they have about 7 steep steps to the door.

Anyway I had to stay two more days for the hospital, so we moved closer to hospital, down the soi to The Royal Garden Home hotel, walk in rate was 1000 bt p/n, seemed to be an Arab preferred hotel but all the staff treated me an girl very well. Rooms were a lot more warn than Leela hotel but it seemed more friendly. Just 5 minutes walk to hospital and no crossing soi 3 :I_Rule:

Both hotels had:

Double bed

Hot water shower

Fridge

Aircon

Clean Towels etc every day

Resturants.... (nothing to rave about only ate once, breakfast yuk!!)

Easy access to taxi's... (Soi 3)

Lift... (for me its important)

Soi 3 is a one way traffic flow so you need a savy Taxi driver to get you there in peak hour traffic as quick as possible, I have been up so many side soi's and back soi's I was lost , then we would hit the hotel, beat the slow crawl down soi 3 though.

Cheers Malzy

Yep I did know that upena, thanks

I normaly stay at the Nana but the walk is too far to the hospital, and wasnt sure if taxi could swing into soi 1 from nana 4, actually still not sure,.....???

Cheers Malzy

Thanks for the information mate,good to see that some people do there best to post some good information

Yep I did know that upena, thanks

I normaly stay at the Nana but the walk is too far to the hospital, and wasnt sure if taxi could swing into soi 1 from nana 4, actually still not sure,.....???

Cheers Malzy

I can confirm that taxi can swing into soi 1 from soi 4. As i had the oportunity to go burmungrad for visit the emergency room during this trip. Burmungrad also have free shuttle bus for transfer back.