Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New Steak House - Charcoal grilled

experienced expat

Has anyone else tried the new steak house at 394 3 rd Road ?

I had a charcoal grilled rib-eye that was excellent. Came with garlic bread, salad, vegis after dinner drink and 3 chocolates- 395 B....unbeleivable. Will be going back soon.

if your a businees owner, please PM me and you can start a thread in the business owners forum. Do you have any pictures?

Now if he is a business owner he should have said so as it seems a bit underhand to pretend to be a customer !

If he`s not then it was a bit of a strange first post.

Why can`t people just tell the truth , you gain in the end i`ve found !

After all , who`s going to be a customer of a place who's owner is seen to be less than ethical !

I know someone else who tried that on other boards and got a good toasting including by me and he`s a nice guy in real life. :rolleyes:

So where is it? Im a steak and potatos kinda guy, so I'd like to know.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Now if he is a business owner he should have said so as it seems a bit underhand to pretend to be a customer !

If he`s not then it was a bit of a strange first post.

Why can`t people just tell the truth , you gain in the end i`ve found !

After all , who`s going to be a customer of a place who's owner is seen to be less than ethical !

I know someone else who tried that on other boards and got a good toasting including by me and he`s a nice guy in real life. :Raspberry6:

On third road next door to the old Eat Alls across from Excite.

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif