Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to completely avoid any STD!!!!!!!

Bastos60

After reading the topics under health issues I was actually completely put off of having any intercourse with any thai girl.

In case you see a stunner which might make you go wild and horny take follow precautions :

1 - Think of all the STD's out there before you hit the scene, if you need visual aid check out following pages :

http://wartpictures.blogspot.com/

http://dermatology.about.com/od/dermphotos...erpes_vulva.htm

http://dermatology.about.com/od/dermphotos.../herpes_eye.htm

http://dermatology.about.com/od/dermphotos...erpes_abras.htm

http://dermatology.about.com/od/dermphotos...rpes_penis2.htm

2 - Imagine that stunner in all of the above pictures.

Once you feel the urge coming up, remember what you have seen above.

Errr..... I can only assume that since you are a member here, you are trying to get people to wear condoms and not trying to get them to stop shagging thai girls? A confusing post, needs more explanation. :wacko:

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

Errr..... I can only assume that since you are a member here, you are trying to get people to wear condoms and not trying to get them to stop shagging thai girls? A confusing post, needs more explanation. :wacko:

seems mission impossible to me :D

It will be pretty hard once you see those beauties, but still after reading all the posts in this thread I was actually thinking of just cancelling my holiday and make plans for the carribean again next year.

It will be pretty hard once you see those beauties, but still after reading all the posts in this thread I was actually thinking of just cancelling my holiday and make plans for the carribean again next year.

Up to you.. but its not half as bad as you think. I have barebacked many girls and only catched

a bad drip in Phuket two years ago. If you bag up you'll be allright

Up to you mate, leaves more girls for me & Esco :D

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

Nah, not cancelling it.....if any of you guys are there next week, you will see a bald guy with a small beerbelly oggling the girls.

Nah, not cancelling it.....if any of you guys are there next week, you will see 1000 bald guys with a small huge beerbellys oggling the girls.
Edited by adiggity

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

LOL.....it can't be that bad :D

you have never been to patts I guess

Aâ™  If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

you have never been to patts I guess

Nope

So that will be loads of fun!

The only 100% sure way of not catching anything is to keep it in your pants...

and we don't go to LOS to do that! :D

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

thats good because i dont like the kind of girls that pee standing up. :D

• 1 month later...

always yummy to see those kind of pics...

keep in mind those pics are from people who have ignored their symptoms for a while

i was actually browsing those sites last night to check out penile yeast infection, which i seem to have right now...

no big deal though...already washed my dick with diluted white vinegar, and it improved lots already

thats good because i dont like the kind of girls that pee standing up. :D

Ouch :P:D

But i dont mind them *)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

To avoid getting any STD you will have to stop boning completely and wear rubber gloves when you masturbate lol