IGNORED

Where to stay on a budget

pattayapaul1

Hi guys, 

Ok so this is the thing, usually go to LOS for 3 weeks at a time, but have promised this time to let the wife see new year with the family, so

grabbed cheap EVA flights Dec 8 to  Jan 19  £589 great deal so out for 6 weeks - yipee!   All good so far but now the problem, 42 nights at

1000 a night?  So looking at all the B&B places that do long stay rates.  Has anyone stayed at the Chaiyapoon inn, or anywhere on that

soi, or buckao close to lengkee/dianna and could recommend any place for cleanliness/security/value.  Also has anyone stayed on lk

lately and how bad is the noise at night now, especially fron mash and the new ones next door.  I have also got a price thats ok from Bliss

Mansion on Dianna, but gets very mixed reviews, have you had any experience of this place.  All help appreciated

Do not forget your visa on this coming trip then.Mate as 42 days is more than 30.

You have plenty of time to get your answers via Web searchs or here and sorry cant help with the cheap way for you

Ghosty

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/

I stayed here in October and am going to stay again in May!

It is an amazingly good location(200yards from LK metro) and the rooms have everything you need, it's cheap, and you have the cafe where you can get a great breakfast whilst watching the massage ladies get ready for work!

Bill

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/

I stayed here in October and am going to stay again in May!

It is an amazingly good location(200yards from LK metro) and the rooms have everything you need, it's cheap, and you have the cafe where you can get a great breakfast whilst watching the massage ladies get ready for work!

Bill

SECONDED!!  best value for money wise.  and decent nice BIg rooms. and daves does  a bloody good body massage

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

SECONDED!!  best value for money wise.  and decent nice BIg rooms. and daves does  a bloody good body massage

You  forgot about the happy endings he gives too! 55555

Bill

Bill

i didnt leave feeling too happy. 

lol

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I stayed at Soi Bukhao in some thai hotel. After a few days my lady moved in with me and lived here. Because she shared her room with other girls. It wasn't on purpose, I didn't need budget hotel. But try to find at high season some hotel at 4am. Although I liked it and stayed there for a long time.

One night for 300baht at high season.

They are checking girls IDs and they can take copy of it if requested. You get clean towels. Farang toilet. Hot water. Cleaning lady. TV in room. Nice staff at reception. Reception opened 24h/day.

post-95038-0-59577700-1362950324.png

post-95038-0-69970300-1362950327_thumb.png

post-95038-0-62339100-1362950334_thumb.png

post-95038-0-38196600-1362950343_thumb.png

post-95038-0-97219900-1362950350_thumb.png

post-95038-0-57885200-1362950356.png

post-95038-0-48239500-1362950360_thumb.png

post-95038-0-77996100-1362950364.png

Hi guys, 

Ok so this is the thing, usually go to LOS for 3 weeks at a time, but have promised this time to let the wife see new year with the family, so

grabbed cheap EVA flights Dec 8 to  Jan 19  £589 great deal so out for 6 weeks - yipee!   All good so far but now the problem, 42 nights at

1000 a night?  So looking at all the B&B places that do long stay rates.  Has anyone stayed at the Chaiyapoon inn, or anywhere on that

soi, or buckao close to lengkee/dianna and could recommend any place for cleanliness/security/value.  Also has anyone stayed on lk

lately and how bad is the noise at night now, especially fron mash and the new ones next door.  I have also got a price thats ok from Bliss

Mansion on Dianna, but gets very mixed reviews, have you had any experience of this place.  All help appreciated

42 nights is a long period and i would take descent hotel under 1000 bhat with swimming pool. With monthly discount

you can get some real good rates. I would not book anything online. Once there check few hotels and make a deal

Bill

Yes its the moisturizer I use you see, LOL, we have rooms like this available and all rooms are available on a monthly rate.

A small flyer 3aa 2nd.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure ktk is 16000 per month

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Tycoon Place is good value at about 10500 per month + electric  and has a nice swimming pool too. Not soi buakaho though

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Archived