Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spot the ghost cats in Pussy Club

LaaMok

We had a girl that came in high on something and kept banging on about ghost cats in Pussy Club.... as there was no shit, sightings or hairs,  we thought it was funny.

Well three months after yodsak has been living there, he actually seen this cat that she had been talking about!

Obviously its a cat (a very fast one) and not a ghost cat......   if anyone see's a sighting of it upstairs, please take a photo and you will get your ST barfine refunded.

post-1-0-51801200-1365529765.jpg

OK I will make sure to keep my eyes open and my camera at the ready. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I do not have any Cats, and I resent the fact I am being associated with this post :GoldenSmile1:

Ghosty

holyghost.gif

You want us to snap pussies & get rewarded as well, how very kind of you.

................................................................................................................

You want us to snap pussies & get rewarded as well, how very kind of you.

its a very elusive pussy! Its elusive like the truth in pattaya

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking news!!!!!!!!

Sully has just informed me that he has a picture of the Ghost Cat in Nightwish. I have seen it. And it is real. Bidding starts at 500b, and finishes at 12 midnight Thai time on the 27th of March. Purchase it and retain a piece of Soi 6 history that you and your family can cherish for years.

The Ghost Cat at Pussy Club has still not been photographed.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived