IGNORED

Thai seat reservation online?

pogo

I will be flying with Thai for the first time in April,

I bought my ticket online through skyscanner, and am trying to reserve my seat on Thais website, but cannot find anywhere that it can be done.

I'm assuming that this can be done online, if so, could someone give me an 'idiots guide' to the location where i can do it?

Pogo.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Usually done at online check in (24hrs prior to departure)

I know for flights out of BNE you can't reserve seats until 24 hours before depature.

Posted Image

Thanks for the prompt replies guys,

I usually fly Eva who I can reserve with online from 100 days prior to departure,

Oh well, only 5 weeks and I'll be back in LoS  

The guys are right, I fly Thai and it can only be done 24 hrs prior.....39 days until wheels up!!!

39 days until wheels up!!!

33 days for me  :ThumbUp6:

Booked 2 minths ago and called the 800  number to reserve a seat.

Don't want to get stuck in the middle of the middle!!

I was told that Thai will only do it if you book your ticket through them rather than a 3rd party website.  Otherwise it is just wait till 24 hours before then check-in on-line.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

The guys are right, I fly Thai and it can only be done 24 hrs prior.....39 days until wheels up!!!

It's the most expensive out of LAX.

It's the most expensive out of LAX.

easy solution for that

I always get my seat reserved weeks before departure.

Booked by agent or direct on the thai webpage.

Always call my local thai office or send them an email.

24 hours before departure all the good seats are taken.

All my Thai flights have been on award points booked through Air Canada Aeroplan. I always called way ahead of time, told them what flight I was on and booked my seat - no problem.

easy solution for that

China Air is the cheapest, but the accommodations are the worst.

I can also vouch they will do seat requests by email or phone anytime leading up to the flight if you booked ticket externally. In fact I guess most airlines do it. I booked a bunch of flights with Expedia in china and so far they have all been allocated a seat. But thai are really good I think. My last two flights I have requested and received exit row seating.

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

Much easier to join Thai frequent flyer program then just log in and select your seat

No use to you now but if you buy the ticket via the Airlines website you can select your seat and meals as you make the booking.

Just email the Thai reservation office that services your country - give them your Booking reference number and ask for seat assignments...they will email you back within 24 hours. I am flying AirCanada to Shanghai to BKK on Aeroplan points and pick up the Thai Air segment in Shanghai. I emailed the Thai office for North America in Los Angeles last night and they confirmed the seats i wanted by email this afternoon.

I emailed Thai last night, got a reply today telling me my seat number on both flights, 

thanks for all the help guys.

Pogo.

Archived