Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Royal Thai Consulate - Amazing

Seedy

Well I am amazed at the speed and efficiency of the Royal Thai Consulate in Hull.

I posted my passport and application on Thursday evening 5pm.

The postman has just delivered, by special delivery, my passport with a new, one year, non-immigrant, multi entry, O visa  :) 

40 hours total from posting it to being in my sticky hands in - well done Hull and so easy :)

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Hey Rod how ya doing mate, Rod as a matter of interest what documents did you send them for the visa?

Cheers

Darren

Posted Image

Application forms. old passport, new passport, copy of 4 months bank statements, 2 photos and £125 - Bobs your uncle !

Well done mate, putting bank statements, with an application is always a good idea to show you can support yourself in LOS,

Posted Image

Hi Rod , I'm 66 and want a 1 year Visa , what do I have to show , have been travelling to Thailand for the last 4 years on a 60 day then a 30 day stamp at immigration office , grateful of any help 

Hi Rod , I'm 66 and want a 1 year Visa , what do I have to show , have been travelling to Thailand for the last 4 years on a 60 day then a 30 day stamp at immigration office , grateful of any help 

What Nationality are you?

Posted Image

I was impressed with the turn around speed when I applied for the tourist visa in Birmingham. Posted Special Delivery on Thursday afternoon and received back Saturday morning.

can u use the Hull embassy even if you are not a british national and are living outside of the UK?

Cheers!

can u use the Hull embassy even if you are not a british national and are living outside of the UK?

Cheers!

As I understand it you need to actually be in the UK to get the visa but can be any nationality.

The reason I have asked about documents shown is because the Consulates around the World have been making it very difficult to obtain Non Immigrant visas multiple entry, I know they tightened up in Hull and Birmingham UK, looking at the above are we now saying they have relaxed a bit?

Any info on this subject is good for members,

Posted Image

Hi,

I can't really add anything to what's already been said but I would like to add that ........

I have found the Thai Consulate at Hull to be first rate both in terms of turnaround through the Post and responding to any queries over the telephone. The staff I have spoken to have been great in fact so much so that I have even phoned back home with queries.

If you need to know what they require for a Visa Application you can either go to their website or give them a ring. The Forms you need are on the website. It really is dead easy.

The last time I phoned them was just before Visa renewal with 3 weeks to go and I wondered whether or not I would be OK to travel on the existing Visa. The answer was yes I would have no probs and I didn't . However, they also warned me that it may be in advisable to do it if say I had only 1week to go. Some bright spark in Thailand might think that I was taking the piss.

Archived