IGNORED

Planning to stay for 6 months ....? Hotel ,condo ,apartment ...?

Scorpio80

Which is the best within a good gym n beautiful women of course :ThankGod1: thats not that scummy ? I was thinking Bangkok ,Pattaya or Phukett which is the best choice meaning cleaner town ...? This would be my first time in Thai so help me out fellas .I talked to someone on another forum and he said 10grand of US currency is enough for my gear(aas), food ,living ,women for 6months ?

I would recommend you to check out my omni tower thread. I know syncate have studios available that is newly refurbished for around 20k baht a month if you rent 6months. Then you will have access to all omni tower facilities including a well equiped gym, sauna and swimming pool on 8 floor. The tower wich is a 35 story building is located right on bangkoks red light district sukhumvit soi 4 and walking range to BTS. They share floors with a 4 star ascott hotel, so standard is high. Im currently in omni myself now, renting my last week of my big apartment. Going back home to sweden right before christmas.

Thanks checked ur post looks nice the 35k baht looks about right probably could get it down for 6months

Which is the best within a good gym n beautiful women of course :D thats not that scummy ? I was thinking Bangkok ,Pattaya or Phukett which is the best choice meaning cleaner town ...? This would be my first time in Thai so help me out fellas .I talked to someone on another forum and he said 10grand of US currency is enough for my gear(aas), food ,living ,women for 6months ?

well, not sure on the lodging, but if youre going to be there for 6 months, i would find residence in BKK. then some in Patts, not sure if i would go to any island tho. , but BKK definitely.

well, not sure on the lodging, but if youre going to be there for 6 months, i would find residence in BKK. then some in Patts, not sure if i would go to any island tho. , but BKK definitely.

hmm ....ll keep that in mind !