IGNORED

stay in hard rock

tuscan

few pics of stay in hard rock,great hotel and GF092.JPGgreat views128.JPGbeautiful staff:)008.JPG

Not that it is a big deal... but is it true they charge a "joiner" fee ? I understand that when you book your room you can just book for 2 people, but what if you want to bring back multiple "joiners". 

If so what is the "joiner" fee amount ? 

Is it per "joiner"  and is there a limit ? 

Like if you pay a "joiner" fee for the night... does it have to be the same "joiner" ? 

hi candidographer i have never been charged a jf to bring any girl back here pal but did pay over the top for room(kings club)and i walked in off street paid direct with hotel so no middle man,may be if you book on line you may get charged i dont know...tuscan

Any shots of what the rooms are like? I Heard they're somewhat small like the Ibis (~25 sq/M)

hi candidographer i have never been charged a jf to bring any girl back here pal but did pay over the top for room(kings club)and i walked in off street paid direct with hotel so no middle man,may be if you book on line you may get charged i dont know...tuscan

Good to know. Thanks for the info. 

I have always heard the Hard Rock charged a joiner fee, thanks for clearing it up that it is not true in your case. 

woofiee yes the rooms are very very small sorry no pics

woofiee yes the rooms are very very small sorry no pics

That's what I heard..

Cheers — much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

The rooms are not only small, but they are pretty spartan.  Cinder block walls, basic furnishings.  Nothing special at all.

What you are really paying for is the pool/lobby areas, which are pretty nice.  But at the price they want, there are far better choices.

Archived