IGNORED

Hotel for 6k a night ?

stroller

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

What if you can get a better room in a better location for only 3K Baht ? Would you still want to spend 6K Baht ?

The 3k room if nice will be fine thanx .

What if you can get a better room in a better location for only 3K Baht ? Would you still want to spend 6K Baht ?

I'm done being a smart ass now. Try these:

http://pattaya.sawadee.com/hotels/index.html

http://www.atsiam.com/hotels/pattaya_thailand.asp

Thanx very much for the links .

6k would be top end here.

Most of the hotels in that range are in the "girl Unfriendly" arena anyway. As you are "on" this board I assume you are here for some fun and you would probably not find it "funny" if you were paying that kind of money and they refused your tilac entry or charged you extra for her with a few dirty looks throw in to boot.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I will want a hotel for about 6k a night only need for 3 nights anyone recomend one please .

Hi there, I would recommend Nirvana as for the price you are requesting. The rooms are clean but the location could be tricky as it's located in Jomtien.

Marriot is good for that price, good location, no problem with girls, two entries outside of main one, one by the shopping center and the other one on beach road, both have security guards be cordail, say hello and continue walking with your lady.

• 2 years later...

I know you want to increase your post count, but what is the point of upping a thread after one year and then not saying anything

Dusit D2 Baracuda is your best bet, brand new and around that price per night. Best location in patts, smack centre on 2nd Rd.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

The most I've ever paid for a room was about 1200b per night, and it was Mint I might add, but no way would I pay six grand for one!

If you want something done properly, do it yourself..

Hi there, I would recommend Nirvana as for the price you are requesting. The rooms are clean but the location could be tricky as it's located in Jomtien.

Use the Baybreeze soi honey 3/4 times ayear since 2000 excellent value 600baht per night friendly staff idealy situated laundrette opposite bank 2 minutes away girl friendly

right on second road easy for baht bus

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

I stayed at the Hard Rock hotel for my first two trips, i got hooked on Pattaya and now trip there 3 times a year and have to do it on a budget, don't know why you want to spend $6k a night. There are some great hotels at far less. Maybe if i understood what you wanted in return for $6k it might help. The birds your likely to take back to your room, don't have to be impressed, do they?

Use the Baybreeze soi honey 3/4 times ayear since 2000 excellent value 600baht per night friendly staff idealy situated laundrette opposite bank 2 minutes away girl friendly

right on second road easy for baht bus

Hey Alanhboy, never heard of the Baybreeze, i stay on LK Metro which i love but always happy to check other places out, I'm not familiar with Soi Honey so could you pin point it a little more for me please

Cheers

Gerry

Come out off Soi LKMetro turn left on Buackao, Soi Honey is next Soi on left,(only 50 metres away) Baybreeze is on the left at the 2nd road end of Soi.

new FRASER RESORT in Pattaya 1000 BAHT JOINER CHARGE ! ! !

i ask them and they reply me that they charge 1000 Joiner Charge....

so i put on my blacklist....Dusit D2 is the best in this range i think so...

Fraser Resort Pattaya is sooo overpriced for what it is, get to the Dusit D2 for a quality hotel

new FRASER RESORT in Pattaya 1000 BAHT JOINER CHARGE ! ! !

i ask them and they reply me that they charge 1000 Joiner Charge....

so i put on my blacklist....Dusit D2 is the best in this range i think so...

Recent email exchange I had with Fraser hotel

Email 1:

I am looking to book a room at your hotel for this summer.

Can you please confirm your policy for overnight guests?

Thank you,

MrDK

Reply 1:

Good morning, MrDK

No problem, we have rooms avaliable for the Summer, and the policy for overnight guests will be additional of THB$1,000.

Hope these help, and looking forward to welcome you to our newest and chic property soon.

Ray

Email 2:

It did help, thank you.

In no way will I book a hotel that charges extra for over-night guests.

This is Pattaya after all.

MrDK

Reply 2:

Dear MrDK

Since you showed your interest and wanted to try our new property, we will waive it off but we need to register her for your own safety and security if this is okay.

Thank-you for your kind understanding.

Ray