IGNORED

Nana Hotel Bangkok

butse

Hi,

Im looking at the reviews for the Nana hotel and they seem ok if a bit dated. Does anyone know any 'latest' info on this hotel. We are hoping to stay there End Feb '08 for 3 nights before going to Pattaya and staying in Diana Inn. Would appreciate update thanks. B

Hi,

Im looking at the reviews for the Nana Hotel and they seem ok if a bit dated. Does anyone know any 'latest' info on this hotel. We are hoping to stay there End Feb '08 for 3 nights before going to Pattaya and staying in Diana Inn. Would appreciate update thanks. B

its suppose to be nice. its right across the street from nana plaza, so youre extremely close to that action- dunno if thats a good or bad thing since i think nana plaza is overrated. i think the nana disco absolutely sucks- you're better off at spice.

when i'm in bkk i always stay in nana not super rooms but the best location you can get.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/37.jpg&text=nut%20house&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=7&hour=17&minute=0&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle"

It is a shit hole especially the standard rooms. Pure and simple.

a better option is the diamond inn on the other side of road few houses down from nana plaza,its 1400bht per night and rooms and location is awsum,nana hotel i thought was quite expensive and the rooms fill up quite quick annall

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

a better option is the diamond inn on the other side of road few houses down from nana plaza,its 1400bht per night and rooms and location is awsum,nana hotel i thought was quite expensive and the rooms fill up quite quick annall

What is the website for diamond inn?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Im looking at the reviews for the Nana Hotel and they seem ok if a bit dated. Does anyone know any 'latest' info on this hotel. We are hoping to stay there End Feb '08 for 3 nights before going to Pattaya and staying in Diana Inn. Would appreciate update thanks. B

most people stay at the nana because of the location and the anything goes attitude to room guests,the lobby is ok,the breakfast ok,the corridors are dirty and the lifts smell.last xmas on route to oz i had 2 nites there and my room had just recently been refurbished so i was over the moon

• 1 month later...
What is the website for diamond inn?

I think you mean Dynasty Inn. A little nicer than Nana, but about the same price. One funny thing about Nana is they have so many hookers go there that they have a bunch of pages clipped together with copies of girls id's. When you go to the elevator, the girl shows her id and they match it to the photocopy in their file. If they actually keep her id, or go to copy it, you've got a newbie.

Following on from other suggestions I agree that Dynasty Inn is a far uperior place to stay than Nana and only a short walk doen the road. I stayed there in November and couldn't fault it.

http://www.dynastyinn.com/

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

MS is a decent hotel, no doubt...

security 24 hrs., good staff, excellent housekeeping, decent ABF...

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

• 1 year later...
Any current updates on Nana Hotel?

Mucho: It was a shithole 20 years ago, a shithole 10 years ago, a shithole 5 years ago, and wait wait it's a shithole now. You can actually get a nice hotel for the same $. Try the Dawin down the street. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 8 months later...

I just thought i would add a update from Oct 31st 2009 I have to say it is a bit different in the atmoshphere. since the close of the disco down stairs the freelancers have not been hanging around as much.I heard that they are reopening the disco in january maybe in time for the new year not sure though just a rumor. I found that since the close of the disco the atomsphere is different kind of quite and then i start looking at the hotel's qualities and start to notice the only reason i stay at nana hotel is the crazy atmoshpere. The rooms are not the cleanest, they charge 300 baht per day for internet, 600 baht for 1 hour massage. still no charge for guests and great location i am hoping that the they do some remodeling soon since it is a great location and the legendary parking lot. a little pricey for the quality of hotel @ 1400 per night it feels like a 700 baht a night hotel. As far as the Fl's i don't see them as much as previous years hanging outside until after 2am. But i still had a great time but will most likely stay at the majestic in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you mean Dynasty Inn. A little nicer than Nana, but about the same price. One funny thing about Nana is they have so many hookers go there that they have a bunch of pages clipped together with copies of girls id's. When you go to the elevator, the girl shows her id and they match it to the photocopy in their file. If they actually keep her id, or go to copy it, you've got a newbie.

I asked the guys at the desk (Oct 2009) about the copies of IDs that they had on the wall. They said: "Take money". I took that to mean that the "guest" had taken money or done something else that put them on the "Beware, do not allow upstairs" list.

Califdann

Any current updates on Nana Hotel?

I agree, the Nana is not the nicest hotel, but it is well known, guest friendly, both for yourself, and your S/T or L/T guest.

This last trip, (Oct 09), I arrived at the hotel on the 1st day of check in, at 6:00 a.m. The standard check in is after 2:00 p.m. They told me to drop my bag, go have breakfast, and come back at 10:00 a.m. I did, and they allowed me to check in then. Great!!

If you are very lazy, you dont have to go out of the parking lot to obtain a S/T or S/T "guest".

Across from Nana Plaza, you can visit there. I like "Angle Witch". But no requirement to frequent there.

Additionally, the sky train has a Nana stop, which is convienient.

Upstairs pool (3rd floor, or was it 8th...?) which is clean and well taken care of.

Breakfast buffet is very good (IMHO), and included with the room rate.

The disco is now closed. I was told that there was not sufficient business.... But.... evertime I was there, it was jumping, with girls dressed for disco waiting outside to be able to get in.

Overall, I recommend it for the above. On a scale from 1 - 10.... I give it a 7+. (3 star hotel)

Califdann