IGNORED

land for sale Cambodia

livingincambodia

Terrible exchange rate and visa difficulties, why not live next door in Cambodia?

We have beautiful land for sale in Tatai, Koh Kong province. Price is from just $1 a square metre.

We have bought large areas of land and the plan is to make a nice housing village, we need people to join with us in this project.

Most of the land is right on the river, a really beautiful location. 

We are conveniently located just 30K from the Thai border.

Cambodia offers easy visa's on payment of just $290 a year. No drama, no reams of paperwork, just a photo, easy.

Check out more details here: www.tataicambodia.com

post-100913-0-66892900-1362656961_thumb.jpg

post-100913-0-61490500-1362657154.jpg

"Cambodia offers easy visa's on payment of just $290 a year. No drama, no reams of paperwork, just a photo, easy."

That's almost 9000 baht a year for a Visa. Far more costly than LOS. And the paperwork here takes half an hour. No big deal.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

"Cambodia offers easy visa's on payment of just $290 a year. No drama, no reams of paperwork, just a photo, easy."

That's almost 9000 baht a year for a Visa. Far more costly than LOS. And the paperwork here takes half an hour. No big deal.

Is it after you've paid 2000+ baht a pop for your visa runs ?

I think its easier to work over there then in Thailand getting a work permit is not easy !

OK I'm convinced, put me down for 1 square metre.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

well I must ask can we own land in Cambodia? do you have to report every 90 days?

Can you post a link to Google map showing the exact location ? 

Here we are. 

googleearth.jpg

well I must ask can we own land in Cambodia? do you have to report every 90 days?

You can buy by formation of a Cambodian company, or a long 50 to 99 year lease.

No 90 days reporting, no need to even go to immigration, no paperwork, no proof of income from overseas, no proof of money in bank, no visa runs. Work permit if required is easy.

...Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;font-size:16px;text-align:justify;">The law allows foreigners to own apartments above the ground floor in buildings 30 km (19 miles) from the country's borders. Foreigners will only be able to buy a maximum 49 percent of any building...

Utopia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, serif;font-size:16px;text-align:justify;">/thread

So what's the best long term visa available to farang in Cambodia? Like a retirement visa in Thailand?

Also I was told if a foreigner's over 50 he's not allowed to marry in Cambodia. Is that true? Not that I want to marry but I get concerned about stringent anti-foreign regulations.

Take of 3 visaruns at 2000bht and the fee for a 1 year visa to Thailand and you play even , and no trouble to get the visa even for people not 50+ , or not married to Thai take that too in consideration !!

Not all are lucky to be retired :Cry3: like us

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

So what's the best long term visa available to farang in Cambodia? Like a retirement visa in Thailand?

Also I was told if a foreigner's over 50 he's not allowed to marry in Cambodia. Is that true? Not that I want to marry but I get concerned about stringent anti-foreign regulations.

is correct , but strange enough they recognize if married out of Cambodia .....Amazing  Cambodia.... :GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

You can fully own a company as a foreign natural person or legal entity with virtually no restrictions. To buy land in Cambodia the company will need to be at least 51% Cambodian owned. Nominee and proxy set ups are not uncommon.

The only long term visa is the business visa, that is one year multiple entry. I have this one myself. A friend recently got a Cambodian passport, he paid nothing to get that. Married a Cambodian, lived here 15 years, and invested in a company here.

Not saying it's easy, but it's certainly more of a possibility than it is in Thailand.

So you buy land, build a house and hope nothing pops up that surprises you, and I guess you need to like fishing to live there, what would you do all day ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

So you buy land, build a house and hope nothing pops up that surprises you, and I guess you need to like fishing to live there, what would you do all day ?

you can always start your own rice field

Looks Bloody remote to me and far too Green thanks for the offer but if i was to invest i would pick something already established not something off plan and not proven.

Ghosty

YES its at the moment FLY IN/FLY OUT......SO I imagine you will have to buy a  water plane to go with it?

so who owns the land at the moment?

always some idiot from here will send money.............

Maybe it's not far from the Koh Kong chicken farm Daveo.

The website says prices from just 50c per m², did they rise by 100% over night?

There is land from .50cents, however it's swampy. Anyone wants to look I can show all.

After visiting whois ! well you can be the judge

My wife, simple reason, she has the paypal account, not me. She is Thai of course, I am a Brit, I now live in Cambodia with her.

Nothing to hide.

Ok.

How far is closest whorehouse?

Archived