IGNORED

PC games

bug27

Anyone know where to buy "new release" PC games in Patts? I've been to Big C, Carrfoure, and Tukcom and can't seem to find a place that carries the new releases.

Try Tukcom again. Fifth floor i think. Thats where i stock up on dodgey software each trip. SOmetimes the stuff aint out on disaply. Ask the guys selling it. They'll know where to get it.

Testicles

• 1 month later...
Try Tukcom again. Fifth floor i think. Thats where i stock up on dodgey software each trip. SOmetimes the stuff aint out on disaply. Ask the guys selling it. They'll know where to get it.

Try Wattana PC shop ,opposite Carrefour.

Sells original PC games,at a fraction of the cost in the UK.

I reckon if its anywhere its tukcom... like the guys say you will probably have to ask. Although bear in mind that some brand new games do take a little while to crack.

I buy all my PC games from the fourth floor of TukCom. Dont touch the copied stuff they tend to be poorly put together cracked downloads. The games I buy are brand new, in original boxes and I normally pay 499 baht for a new game. I'm actually selling a few PC games at the mo, originals, in boxes, Mint condition. PM if you are interested.

Wiz