IGNORED

Probe into Red Bull heir's crash completed

News Bandit

Metropolitan Police Area 5 investigators submitted their final report on the hit-and-run case against Vorayuth Yoovidhya, grandson of the Red Bull energy drink founder, to the Southern Bangkok Court's public prosecutor on Monday.

View the full article

Another member of a very wealthy family who will walk.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

that's what i love about Thailand - you can predict the news before it even happens!

Shit what do you have to do to lose your Lincence in Thailand

MIKE

I wonder if the families are happy to let it go because they do get a fairly handsome payout. Best of a bad situation? Perhaps too cynical...

I guess you would have to put yourself in the other persons shoes. If someone you loved got killed like that would you want money or prison time? Money can do alot of good if put in the right places. At the end of the day the 27 year old will live with this the rest of his life.

I guess you would have to put yourself in the other persons shoes. If someone you loved got killed like that would you want money or prison time? Money can do alot of good if put in the right places. At the end of the day the 27 year old will live with this the rest of his life.

Murder/manslaughter is a crime against the dead person NOT their family.

Murder/manslaughter is a crime against the dead person NOT their family.

Yes i'm pretty sure he would rather be alive than his family get money.

But in this whacky place the family will see it as okay as they are pragmatic and probably believe in re-incarnation.

Member since Dec 06.

They don't get a handsome payout. Even a million baht is less than $30,000. I don't consider that much for someone's life to be snuffed out. In some of these cases the payout is only about $1,000. Remember the loss of a loved one is a tragedy. 

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

The kid that drove (intentionally!) into the bus passenger had to pay (parents) over 800,000.

A teacher earns 25,000 a month. So it's about 2 and half years of a teacher's salary. In the west, where I am, that might come to $150-$200K.

I reckon some people in the west would take the money.

I doubt very much that 27 year old gives a fuck.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Agrees with Sculptor +5,  The papmered rich don't give a fuck

Archived