IGNORED

Bike shops

jeff2704

Any body know any good bike shop in patts i want to buy a cheap scooter to use on my trips about £500 worth, any INFO lads thanks in advance

Help there must be someone out there

Second-hand bikes at shops in Pattaya are way overpriced. If you want a used scoot your best bet would probably to look on Baht Sold .  Brand new Honda Wave 110s start at around B33,000.

• 2 weeks later...

Any body know any good bike shop in patts i want to buy a cheap scooter to use on my trips about £500 worth, any INFO lads thanks in advance

Just my 2 cents, not sure how long you stay, but renting is super cheap here.

Most places only charge 2300 to 2500 per month for a rental.  Dirt cheap, and when you leave, you don't have to worry about storage or anything.  Why buy unless you live here and will use it everyday for long periods of time.

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived