Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honda PCX150...any available / in stock in Pattaya?

christian875

Hi everyone!  I am looking to purchase a Honda PCX 150 (brand new).  I went to a Honda dealer on 3rd ring rd and told me they are completely sold out in all of Pattaya and won't have any in stock for another month or so.

Do any of you know if this is true and if you know anywhere in Pattaya that may have them in stock?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Nearly all the Mityon dealers have a display model "on the floor" which they will sell at a premium. Usually in special one of colours not the standard three. I bought mine for an extra 5,000 baht, they took it out the back, fiited mirrors and did pre-delivery stuff and I rode away 30 minutes later. But, yes, I was initially told of the waiting list also.

Nearly all the Mityon dealers have a display model "on the floor" which they will sell at a premium. Usually in special one of colours not the standard three. I bought mine for an extra 5,000 baht, they took it out the back, fiited mirrors and did pre-delivery stuff and I rode away 30 minutes later. But, yes, I was initially told of the waiting list also.

Thanks Stripwet!  Is there a Mityon delaer on / near 2nd ring rd?  Sorry I just moved here (I'm on Pattaya Beach Rd and Soi 5) and still trying to find my way around.

Go to the main Mityon dealer on Pattaya Tai Road which intersects with 3rd Road

They will have or get you a new PCX within the hour

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Go to the main Mityon dealer on Pattaya Tai Road which intersects with 3rd Road

They will have or get you a new PCX within the hour

Thank you!  :GoldenSmile1:

Guest emann

Ban Lamung (north) going towards Si Racha. They seem to have them in stock or within a few days AND they are cheaper than Mityon (not by much, a few thousand)... This info is good as of last year when a friend was looking for a PCX.

Ban Lamung (north) going towards Si Racha. They seem to have them in stock or within a few days AND they are cheaper than Mityon (not by much, a few thousand)... This info is good as of last year when a friend was looking for a PCX.

They do always seem to be a little more expensive in Pattaya. Price in Sattahip is 78,900 but there is addition for the tax plate and first years insurance - cant remember if its 1k or 2k for that.

Prices new in BKK are as low as 73,000 but its not so easy to get the bike back.

DO make sure you get decent insurance if you buy a PCX as they are "hot" targets for thieves. My 1yo bike was stolen in South Pattaya. I got back 65,000 whcih was about 80% of pp and after a year seemed reasonable. If I remember rightly the insurance from the dealer was approx 1000 and it covered 2 years.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

They do always seem to be a little more expensive in Pattaya. Price in Sattahip is 78,900 but there is addition for the tax plate and first years insurance - cant remember if its 1k or 2k for that.

Prices new in BKK are as low as 73,000 but its not so easy to get the bike back.

DO make sure you get decent insurance if you buy a PCX as they are "hot" targets for thieves. My 1yo bike was stolen in South Pattaya. I got back 65,000 whcih was about 80% of pp and after a year seemed reasonable. If I remember rightly the insurance from the dealer was approx 1000 and it covered 2 years.

Thank you so much for the advice!  I appreciate it.

Well it's no good telling you Asia Motors at Bowin had 2 on display when I was in there the other day.   You may get lost!

Seriously, It's not far away (27km) and you will get a better price.  And they will cum to Pattaya to pick-up your bike (and return it) when it needs service.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Well it's no good telling you Asia Motors at Bowin had 2 on display when I was in there the other day.   You may get lost!

Seriously, It's not far away (27km) and you will get a better price.  And they will cum to Pattaya to pick-up your bike (and return it) when it needs service.

BSJ,

Would you by any chance have a contact number for them or know their website?  I tried to google them but came up with no results.

BSJ,

Would you by any chance have a contact number for them or know their website?  I tried to google them but came up with no results.

It's Asia City Motor Co, Ltd

271/1 Moo 6 T.BoWin A.SriRacha Chonburi 20230

Tele, 0-3834-5732 or 0-3834-6150

Email: [email protected]

You will need someone who is a Thai speaker if you call, they are really not good at English!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

It's Asia City Motor Co, Ltd

271/1 Moo 6 T.BoWin A.SriRacha Chonburi 20230

Tele, 0-3834-5732 or 0-3834-6150

Email: [email protected]

You will need someone who is a Thai speaker if you call, they are really not good at English!

Much appreciated!  Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I got minds near the second week of March.  All the dealer were out, the few at Mityon on 3rd road were all spoken and were previously ordered, and so were the ones on Sukhumvit next door to the big bike. All were spoken for and the saleperson said if I wanted one I had to order it. There was a 50/50 I will get it in one week.

Before that I went around to all the places and ask price and how much they will give me off if I pay cash. Everyone would just cut me 500 baht. everyone!  Months prior I decided to get a PCX but didn't like the white with red seat.. so I waited thinking something else would come out?  As I did I noticed each shipment that was sold out the new one coming in the price was 2500 more. Months went by and 2500 more finally I decided to pull the trigger by the first week of the March it was now at 76,500 and lucky me white with black seat model or flat gray special addition for 78,500. So I got my 500 off and ordered it and 2 weeks later I got it. Total price out the door with registration and two years insurance if it gets stolen.  80,500! 

Rides like a charm and compare to my old bike click it rides really like a car and the ignition shut off at the lights is great too. Have no problems getting around traffic like my click.

Archived