Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Weapons Collection For Sale...

mr h

Weapons collection for sale in display case, consist of

1 x Display Case                              

1 x Cold Steel Urban Pal                                           

1 x Tactical Extendable Baton                                   

1 x Cold Steel Trench Knive                                      

1 x SOG Spring Assist Lock Knive                             

1 X Knuckle Duster                                                    

3 x Shuriken(Ninja Star)                 

The cost for this collection is 2.000 Baht, delivered free in the Pattaya area.

All these products are legal to purchase or resale in Thailand, but not to be carried on your person, for collection only, if you intend to take back to your country please check on your relavent laws.

You can reply by PM or Telephone 07741710773.

IMG_2511 (Custom).JPG

IMG_2512 (Custom).JPG

Just for the Aussies that may want to bring this home, only thing that my pass customs is the baton.

Its a really nice looking set Mr H hope it sells well.

Posted Image

Just for the Aussies that may want to bring this home, only thing that my pass customs is the baton.

Its a really nice looking set Mr H hope it sells well.

Your lucky in the UK they are all banned to sell I used to sell the Batons in my shop, we would sell about 30+ a week paid for a few trips to Thailand lol thanks for the well wishes.

Your lucky in the UK they are all banned to sell I used to sell the Batons in my shop, we would sell about 30+ a week paid for a few trips to Thailand lol thanks for the well wishes.

as far as i am aware this is not true you can still get battons via postal services.and by my knowledge of the law the only ones totally banned are ones that are spring loaded and are button operated.

yeah nice collection BTW, i particularly like that flick knife

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

as far as i am aware this is not true you can still get battons via postal services.and by my knowledge of the law the only ones totally banned are ones that are spring loaded and are button operated.

yeah nice collection BTW, i particularly like that flick knife

I mean they are banned to sell in the UK by way off trade you can buy them mail order from Ireland and other countrys but more than likely they would get stopped by customs, if I could sell them in the UK I assured you I would be doing so.

all of those would be banned in the UK as they are offensive weapons made/adapted to cause harm...simple possession would cause you to get arrested and charged and put before the beak...dont even consider bringing anything like that into the UK

the Law bit.......

An offensive weapon is any object that has been made or adapted to cause injury.

This covers:

• Weapons built for the sole purpose of hurting people, like a knife or gun;
  • Something adapted to cause injury, like a sharpened snooker cue;
  • An object not designed to hurt anyone, but you're carrying it round intending to cause injury, like nail scissors.

In defining what counts as a weapon, your intention (whether you meant to hurt someone) could be taken into account - depending on what you're carrying. If you're caught with an offensive weapon

In the eyes of the law, it doesn't matter if you were carrying a weapon around with you but weren't planning to hurt anyone. If it's obviously a weapon, you're in trouble. And claiming you're carrying it round for someone else isn't an excuse either.

The only defence in law is "lawful authority or reasonable excuse". It's down to you to show that the weapon in question wasn't made or adapted to cause injury.

If you're arrested and found guilty of carrying an offensive weapon in public, you could get up to four years in prison.

And if, for any reason, that you hurt someone (grievous bodily harm), kill or almost kill someone, you could face life imprisonment. Knives and the law in the UK

It's illegal to carry any knife in public, even if you're not behaving in a threatening manner and don't plan to use it. You can face a penalty of four years' imprisonment and a £5,000 fine for doing so.

It isn't illegal in the UK to own a knife in private, like the bread knife in your kitchen. However, if any knife is used in a threatening way, in a private environment, like your house, it becomes an offensive weapon.

UK Police are the only ones that can carry batons legally, they have the training to use Monadnock extendible batons and have lawful possession of such a weapon..doormen have in the past used them or other criminal lowlife but if found in your possession you are gonna get nicked

despite what has been said its perfectly lawful to carry a knife in the UK.

every citizen of the UK has the right to carry a knife.

also whats being quoted above is an ACT not a law there is a big difference

UK Police are the only ones that can carry batons legally, they have the training to use Monadnock extendible batons and have lawful possession of such a weapon..doormen have in the past used them or other criminal lowlife but if found in your possession you are gonna get nicked

Security guards here in Australia have more weapons than UK Police guns batons etc ,its about time the Cops started carrying guns there in the UK  ,place is fucking crime ridden,that police force there just like this Australia one is a fucking joke.

UK cops do have armed response available, tazers,cs spray,batone,quikcuffs and are highly trained...the truth is that the UK has the best Police Forces fact, prisons are full and over crowded and the court system cannot cope with the arrests . England is the birthplace of policing and is the envy of many countries..I certainly wouldnt want the average Jo on minimum wage carrying a gun whilst working as a security guard here in the UK...apologies to op a touch of thread fkin , hope you find a buyer just wanted to make members aware of dangers of trying to bring into the UK

UK cops do have armed response available, tazers,cs spray,batone,quikcuffs and are highly trained...the truth is that the UK has the best Police Forces fact, prisons are full and over crowded and the court system cannot cope with the arrests . England is the birthplace of policing and is the envy of many countries..I certainly wouldnt want the average Jo on minimum wage carrying a gun whilst working as a security guard here in the UK...apologies to op a touch of thread fkin , hope you find a buyer just wanted to make members aware of dangers of trying to bring into the UK

Thanks for the bumps.

Thanks for the bumps.

You know full well that if I lived in Thailand I would have bought that set in a heartbeat!

You know full well that if I lived in Thailand I would have bought that set in a heartbeat!

Yes buddy I know, still got the knife you liked from when you came round to our house and the collection has grown must have over 200 knives now.

Yes buddy I know, still got the knife you liked from when you came round to our house and the collection has grown must have over 200 knives now.

You got me into them big time... Still use a copy Syderco one every day at work that I bought at Treppasit Road Market after seeing yours.

One of the very few things that I have bought in Thailand that has actually lasted!

You got me into them big time... Still use a copy Syderco one every day at work that I bought at Treppasit Road Market after seeing yours.

One of the very few things that I have bought in Thailand that has actually lasted!

Got loads of customer's back in the UK thats had lock knives from me buddy and they have lasted years.

d.......................................

.......................................whats being quoted above is an ACT not a law there is a big difference

I forget, what's the difference between a legislative 'Act' (or Statute) which has passed through all the approval stages onto the Statute Book and 'Law'?

Or do you mean the above is a 'Bill' i.e. Draft Act - dunno?

I forget, what's the difference between a legislative 'Act' (or Statute) which has passed through all the approval stages onto the Statute Book and 'Law'?

Or do you mean the above is a 'Bill' i.e. Draft Act - dunno?

This would be an exceptionally long conversation and as with anything in the Law system is open to interpretation. 

I thought about writing my explanation as i understand it in regards to UK law but decided it would end up being more like an academic paper than something for discussion. Best discussed over a few beers but more than happy to explain it as per my point of view and why. but many will say there is no difference and in some cases (and how the courts enforce both types there is relatively non.) (but in other cases where people are aware of the difference it can make cases very very interesting).

When it comes to the Law theres only really 3 ways you can break the Law and that is. Assaulting another man, Through Fraud, or Causing damage to another mans property.

Everything else is an Act, Statute or body of legislation.

Back to the Thread at hand..... Would someone buy these weapons already 

Archived