IGNORED

where is the best italien restaurant in jomtien ?

LittleMermaid

I was up by your restaurant last night but quite. I made a mistake and i gave the surf kitchen a try, Left feeling more hungry than i went in, ordered Battered prawn, a sweet and sour chicken which the chicken was dry and tasteless and a Chicken fried rich, I ended up having to go to the Chip shop for fish and Chips (golden frier i think and chips were eaw in the middle. I should complain, But didn't.

Will eat in the little mermaid when its more busy ;-)

Hi Little mermaid, Your words   we are ready  for u malct....................................  Was that you riding off on your motor bike for very thin Bread when i ordered garlic bread!!!

Ok, I did say that i would reveal myself to you, But I thought, what was the point when most things was Wrong!!! 

I ordered the Garlic Bread,  rigatoni carbonara plus water.

Placed my Order, I believe it was yourself who i believe had to go for the very thin Bread, Jumped off your motor bike and right into the kitchen!!! and placed the garlic onto the bread and into the oven. Now with my GMP and HACCP there was something's you forgot to do!!! i will let you work that one out.

Garlic bread, well i guess that i am not in Italy, But its not i would have expected from a Italian restaurant.

The rigatoni carbonara was OK, It was the plate that it came on that was the problem, It was Chipped on the side and it needs thrown out. 

i was about to reveal myself, But since you have people on the next table, I decided not to, since i was over charged by 120 Baht, Yes the lady brought me the bill for 390 baht, On checking the Cost, I had to point out that the bill was 270 baht, This was the icing on the cake for me, not a happy customer and you said that you were ready for me, Well i kept my word and gave you a try. Other People can make there own Minds up but i will give it a miss.

malct

thank u for ur words malct..................................................but why u pay the bill when is to much??................GMP HACCP.....................u know where we are??

Why you pay the bill.....

Malct...I warned you.......

Caveat Emptor.....Buyer Beware.....

A year or so ago...we had a decent pasta & Lasagna here....I gave it a good review.....

BUT,,,,,lol.... things have changed

I love my food....and I don't tell lies....

He has no....F$%#@$g idea

LOL

I told the waitress that it the bill was wrong and it was corrected. then i paid and left.

1. GMP, Good Manufacturing procedure's, i.e washing off hands before working in the kitchen.
  2. HACCP Hazard analyzes critical control points. .i.e making sure that all equipment is fit for purpose. (chipped Plate)

I understand that i am not in the UK, But these are the basics for getting things right.

I could have listed a few more things for you to get right, but you cant teach a old dog who has been cooking for 12 years (I think you stated) new tricks.

i thanks for the negative posting of u two.............................. :GoldenSmile1::Ass_Lick:

i thanks for the negative posting of u two..............................  :GoldenSmile1:  :Ass_Lick:

Just go's to show what you think of your paying customers, smiling faces saying FXXK you too. and shows what you think of your business too. 

It would have been better to say that we FXXked up big style knowing that we were expecting you and to say sorry and have a meal on us or come for your money back.

What i cant believe that there is no mention of the lady who made out the bill and got it so wrong, How did she get 390 baht from 20+180+70, Can you answer me that.The garlic Bread, Or should i say hard toast with garlic on top that was so brittle that it just broke into bits!!! or the fact that you didn't wash your hands before preparing the toast and put on some protective work wear. You had just been down the soi on your bike and you think its OK to start prepping food for the paying customer.  

The fact that you just sat in the back of your restaurant not giving a dam about your paying customers or what was going on in your restaurant.

After seeing the state of your oven covered in white dried on stains on the glass door, i would not have liked to see inside of your main kitchen if that's your standard of cleaning.

I think you have to start by changing your attitude and if you do that, anything is possible but with your last response, i dont think its possible because you will always be right.

on another point, It might be wise to tell people who are sitting on the tables next to the road that they may be fumes from passing bus's going to the hotel.  

Please take my constructive criticism in a positive way., at the end of the day, its your business and its up to you if you want to make it a success. 

right is up to me............................3 restaurants to have its mean i have success with my italian style..........................80 % italian customer.....................is enough for me to know ,my kitchen is autentica italiana.......................................we can not make happy every one..................................................and please dont pay bills when is not correct ....................

heavily advertised on our sister site pattaya ladyboys too, or so a friend tells me !....I for one tried his pizza and found it very good and authentic which is hard to do it a country without proper cheese products.

Anyway good luck with your venture and i hope you get very busy. 

Thank you for your reply, it would have been nice to have had some kind of explanation, or even a sorry, The fact that you dont talk about any of my points that i raised shows you don't care about your customers. I am pleased for you that 80% of your customers are Italian, but what is 80%, because 80% of nothing is nothing, 

u are not my customer.........................because u not like it...............so i dont have take care u.................dont waist my time for some one who not like our restaurant ......i remember u ,saw u and i a ready know "this will not be a regular customer,sorry for my arroganz, but i know my bussines and also the guest......better use my time to take care my customer who like it ...................i only feel sorry for u because u pay a bill who u not like..................why u pay it??

and again SORRY FOR MY ARROGANZ ......................but i have enough expirience to talk like that...................

love me or hate me.....................u hate me why i have to take care haters......................better take care lover......

world must go on.........................the business also..........................new customer come everyday..................safe my power for the new ones..............................

but thanks for try it, thanks for ur words...................... :ThumbUp6: :ThumbUp6: .

But the thing is, you, I assume, post here because you're hoping to get new customers.

I not only will never be a customer of yours, I will never recommend your place to any one else. In fact I will actively discourage people from going to your restaurant because of the nature and content of your posts here.

You have chosen to post on the internet and have not tried to learn how to do that productively.

I would suggest reading this thread from the beginning and looking at how former board member 'China Garden' deals with customer complaints: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/67565-china-garden-restaurant-boutique-hotel-opening-soon/

The above thread is a lesson of how to respond well to complaints as an owner on this board (and other places on the net).

The way you are acting now is *not* just dismissing the customers who were not satisfied. It is also saying to potential customers "If I go and have an unsatisfying experience, the owner will not care in the least and will not address any problems that I have, why should I bother to go? I'll go to a business that cares about their customers."

It can get even worse if you don't change your attitude and responses--you may have people who are actively against you. The community is small enough here that you wouldn't possibly want that.

You can change the way you deal with things--I hope you choose to do so.

your topic is 

where is the best italien restaurant in jomtien ? well is not Yours!!! 

And no you didn't see me, as malct, but like you, I didn't see you washing your hands either.  i am pleased i didn't ask you to make a pizza,, enough said!!!

i dont make the pizza ,i dont have to wash my hand .......but i have to wash my hand after i shake ur hand................i normaly not whant to make promosion in this forum,for the restaurant..................but friend told ...............come do it ....................and MALCT.....................i aslo make promo here for two bars.......................i know how to do.......................addicts and lb pattaya..............................i know for a restaurant i dont have to do here..........................but is just for fun........................i tell u now again.......................3 restaurant ,customer with out this forum...........................u think i need peoples like u.................no....................i need peoples they like to life here,they know about Hygen in thailand ..........................and i need people they like to eat autentic italian food....................bay the way we also have FISH & Chips...........................................i know u nod understand what i mean........................

and sorry again also for the other peoples..........................i have some arroganz ,yes ..................we all have...................when we know our bussines WORKS..................................

dont forget ................U SAID..................."enough said!!!"

Little mermaid posted http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=637

ITALIAN GARLIC BREAD..................................same like this one we have ...............bread toastet oli and garlic

your telling me thats what you served me LOL, Now your telling lies, But i am pleased that you have taken some advice on your toast and now your goggling on how to make proper Garlic bread, One word of advice, you need to buy thicker bread, just like in the link your showing us.

Oh and by the way, the Link that your showing to the world to see is herb Garlic Bread!!! 

Wondering how to cook Herbed Garlic Bread, a Italian dish? Well check out our recipe below. To cook Herbed Garlic Bread you will need the following garlic powder, french bread, fresh parsley, margarine, fresh parmesan cheese and fresh basil ingredients.

french bread for italian garlic bread...................hahahahaaha french use margarine................italian us oil....................u see now why i not take care u...................because u speak bullshit....................u know nothing about italian kitchen.......................and after this message i not will write u back anymore ,because i write it before ..........dont like to waist my time with stupid customer who anyway think italian and french are same kitche....................i wish u a pain full life :Finger5:

Little mermaid. I ask you this question, Did you not post this link!!!  Yes or No http://www.google.co...iw=1280&bih=637

ITALIAN GARLIC BREAD..................................same like this one we have ...............bread toastet oli and garlic.

You talk about bull shit, Yes its only coming from you because you forget about what you said. i think you should spend more time learning to cook and maybe throw your PC in the Skip!!!!  

Take some advice from Expatdude  and read through this thread, you may learn something about yourself!!!! Its not good either!!!  I hope you get many customers, just like me, would i recommend you, Well if you had come back to me in a civil way with an explanation, maybe go with caution, but Now its a big NO!!!! 

Oh and if you worked for me, I would have sacked you!!!!!!

and just one little think, you remember this post that you did (we are ready  for u malct....................................)  Dream on 

mangiare bello mangiare..........................e viva italia

post-92245-0-72896600-1364905268.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to our Restaurant Little Mermaid at Jomtien.............beach road -SOI WHITE HOUSE/SPLENDID after soi 7.....................we have  autentic italien food also a AROY thai kitchen..........not every one like us .................but dont worry about this.................come and try us......................

not every one like us .................but don't worry about this.................come and try us......................

Very ​Bad personal hygiene, Chipped plates, Thin Toast not garlic Bread, well over charged on the Bill and the owner who wishes his Customers a painful life when they complain, maybe that's why not everyone likes you!!!!   

and i also miss ur foolish coments.................how i can life with out u.........................??? :GoldenSmile1::ThumbUp6:

Archived