IGNORED

Yamaha Nouvo SX

cigar7

I am interested in buying a new Yamaha (nouvo) SX with alloy wheels. Mityon (corner of Pattaya Tai and 3rd road) has quoted me 58,000 for 2012 bike and 2 helmets plus 1,300 for green book, registration, government insurance, red plate. It now comes with a 5 year warranty on the power train, engine and transmission.

Another dealer on Sukhumvit, just north of Pattaya Nua, quoted 58,000 for the bike (only available in red), plus 1,000 for green book, registration, government insurance, red plate, 2 helmets, and a jacket.

Does anyone know of a dealer who will sell for less?

The difference between the shops will be so small you better take the one that is closest to your house/condo/hotel .

I guy in Phitsanulok got an SX, with alloy rims for 54K baht in Dec. 2012, including insurance, tax, & registration. Any chance of getting this price in Pattaya? Best price in Pattaya so far is 58k so that is a 4K difference which is a lot of beer money for me, so I would go across town to save that cash.

55,000 just up the road in Sriracha, I asked last week, 2 different shops.

Mityon almost have a monopoly in Pattaya, prices will be very similar unless you travel out of town. To save a few thousand Bht probably not worth the hassle.

Good choice of bike; definitely the one I'd choose if I was buying now.

A 30 baht bus trip to save 3,000 baht seems worth the hassle to me.

I've been looking for a new bike and all the Pattaya dealers are within a few hundred baht of each other. Go out of town if you feel it's worth the effort and saving.

Archived