Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Power exhaust for PCX

Going4Siam

Where can I get a power exhaust system for my PCX (in or around Pattaya)?

The original is very quiet and I would like to make it sound more like the local ones.(thump...thump..thump..)

IT will actually make the bike safer as others can hear you coming... 

something like that..

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "

http://www.maithai-motorbikes.com

located in soi buakow the place where you need to be for what you want.

Good communication in English, only negative thing is its a falang shop...so things are fucking expensive.

If you knew how to do it, buying the parts at some online Thai shop(sites not translated in english) and do it yourself would be defebtly a lot cheaper.

But if your the falang with money to spend well...maithai is the best one in Pattaya.

http://www.mocyc.com/market818493/%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99pcx

second hand in good conditions goes for 4500 and i am sure price can go down more.

but you need a thai lady woth you to communicate unless you speak fluent Thai.

Word of warning.

If stopped by the BIB, they will fine you upto Bht1,000 for an excessively noisy exhaust.

MaiThai has some great looking PCX that they have modified. worth going there just to see what you can do to the bikes, but for the sort of money it costs you could probably by a real bike. !!

THanks for info. btw mine is a 125 2012 model .

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "

Here's one for you. Stock bike rated  11.2 hp tested at 10.9hp .   As you can see below with exhaust etc. 12.9.

hondapcx125withexhaust.jpg

Archived