IGNORED

Modern Alternative Enlightenment

Pattaya Protagonist

I have often pondered a modern alternative to the traditional Buddhas enlightenment awakening and experience.

We have all come on holiday and looked into our past lives from such a long distance away, making it easier to look at life in a different angle and a real perspective.

Perhaps to awaken oneself and break the ego down, an alternative method of enlightenment in Pattaya is by getting rammed anally by a very large ladyboy? Maybe publically sucking dick to prove to oneself that he is free from ego and the daily struggle of bowing to ones own ego.

This method of enlightenment will give all participants, renewed existence, delight and lust. After an excess of cock, you will get a real craving for sensual pleasures such as orgies with women.

Through this safe method of enlightenment, all students will get temporary suffering, anxiety and dissatisfaction. As the ladyboys hold you down and enlighten your crevices, you will suffer and reach rock bottom. This needs to be achieved before you can built a new foundation to your new ego less life.

If anyone is interested in this course of enlightenment and would like to become a student, the prices are very reasonable. We will also be happy to video the proud experience of enlightenment as a memory that you can share with your grandchildren.

Damn I'll sign up for that course!

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Believe nothing just because someone else believes it.

Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true.

Well I am not usually a fan of religion as it is very restrictive of certain lifestyles that I choose to enjoy. Whilst this one seems to overly embrace the sexual side of the human nature, I am still a little unsure if I would be willing to take a big one up the rear for the sake of having many blessings for my mongering.

Do you only have to be ordained the once? or is it a continual part of the faith?

Bill

:LMFAO: Ehhhhhhh...Think I'll pursue the more conventional route to Nirvana. :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I like this. OP points out an often overlooked opportunity to perform excercises in mental development while holidaying in Pattaya.

There's a lot of things going on in and around acts like having sex with ladyboys, or, generally speaking, deviating from yourself, i.e. consenting to sexual acts that you dont want to do for reasons of sexual pleasure, acts that have other rewards than pleasure and actually are quite unpleasant.

Theese rewards can be money, party-ice-breaking, soul searching, testing the strenght of your mental integration, dare-related reasons and so on.

I will point out a few benefits that I recieved from doing sexual acts against the grain of my sexual tendencies:

1. Getting fucked in the ass by a ladyboy have made me more comfortable around ladyboys, and somehow ladyboy-curious. They talk about hitting the G-spot and the potential pleasure that goes with that. I have gained insights into the nature of sexual desire: that it is a dynamic changing thing, that u can influence it by willpower, and that adter u try the new sexthing u can work through it inside your self and come across potential you might even knew excisted.

2. This leads over to the second benefit. What if you found yourself getting more preoccupied with sexual desires that harm yourself or others, wouldn't it be useful to realize that you have tweaked your sexuality before and that u can do this again?

3. A lot of guys with a stale self-identity of being "manly" (whatever meaning their social up bringing attached to that notion) will look down on you and even try to put you down. This have two uses: you clean out the people you associate with so that your associates are people like you: open minded, self sufficient, developing, non regressing, psycho-socially healthy people. It set's your values straight: to be cool among people like that has little impotance. Having insights into the nature of mind has. You will also train yourself in not losing your temper when someone talks you down. This is very useful.

4. I believe I've gotten tougher. By performing self-deviating sexually orienting acts. This is because we trash our preconcieved notion of ourselfs by doing this, and by that we force ourself to find something deeper within ouself for emotional nourishment than the fral panorama of our self-images that wieghs on our nervous system. I belive I''ve gotten tougher fir two reasons: my nerves are stronger as a result of not having to big self-image-panoramo to entertain, and I've tapped into energies in the body that are not emotional rewards based on what others think of me.

5. I've developed a my compassion and appreciation for the working girls in Pattaya. Many times they need, for financial reasons, to perform stunts of self-deviating sexual acts. Sex that causes displeasure and not pleasure. As I was taking a large dick up my rectum for the first time I was spontainiously filled with compassion and goodwill for the working girls. As I was lying on my back, naked, legs bent ant completely opened up in my most sensitive regions with that dick going in and out along with that strange, sharp pain. Tears came out as compassion took hold of me. I believe that experience than and others later have helped me connect with the girls and appreciate them even more. But also to make sure I do my part to avoid her experience being to unpleasant, and put the importance on her perspective. This is the most important benefit.

thatguy2 I have to admit I have gone to reply to this a number of times but have been unsure if it was a parody like the OP's or in fact a genuine post. After checking out some of your others I feel its for real but will openly say it had me laughing out loud at points at how candid your story was.

Understanding can come at any time and as you have found out in rather unusual situations. Whilst most wouldn't appreciate the life of a bar girl while being impaled by a LB you did!

I am glad you have accepted yourself and are happy with that. As for others becoming negative about your choices you will nearly always find out that is based on their own insecurity and indirectly jealous towards you at being happy with yourself. Whilst the whole LB things isn't for me I have had many LB's as friends in the past simply because I am both comfortable and confident in my own sexuality.

Just imagine you are a step closer through a LB encounter. Life is a truly amazing thing!

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held.

Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin.

Para, your signature is variation of the "Kalama Sutta" isn't it?

Laughing out loud: i'm glad to hear that my misery contains a grain of joy :) then it's not a complete waste of time.

This addiction of mine to partying and banging hot girls: it's definitely a waste of time in the perspective of what is ultimately important, i.e. ensuring a long term happines and freedom from suffering. I feel the sting of that and are always trying to compensate by being open to any opportunity of mental development that comes up in it. But that being said, it's always with an easy-going attitude i do these stunts. I dont take them seriously. Sometimes they come with real benefits, but the searching for them is not that focused and serious.

OPs original post: I felt it had genuine core to it, and wasn't 'just a parody'

Seems I have finally been busted well done on seeing through the smoke!

Your post really did tickle me I don't know if it was the brutal honesty or the timing or your awakening either way thank you for sharing. I agree the OP had valid points but was also softened down with humor. Truth is as you have found out life lessons are everywhere.

I love your openness and outlook. Enjoying life through exploration that takes us out of our comfort zone is often the most rewarding.

With metta

Archived