IGNORED

Koh Samui hotels no joiner fee?

Mr David

Hi, can anyone please recommend some hotels/guest house around 1000bt that they know don't charge joiner fee's.

Lucky mother for example which does not seem to have its own website.

Thanks in advance.

Where abouts do you want to stay?

I stayed in Al's Huts which was in Chaweng and right by the beach. Was a little over 1000 but samui is more expensive than a lot of thailand so you may have to spend more than what you are used to, or stay in an inferior guesthouse. There was no joiners fees there and it was nice.

"If you can't be a good example... be a horrible warning."

Where abouts do you want to stay?

I stayed in Al's Huts which was in Chaweng and right by the beach. Was a little over 1000 but samui is more expensive than a lot of thailand so you may have to spend more than what you are used to, or stay in an inferior guesthouse. There was no joiners fees there and it was nice.

Friends are staying in Al's Huts but its full for the time I want. I've booked somewhere cheaper now, Tongtip Mansion. It's basic but the reviews online seem OK. As long as its clean and the shower works I'm not to fussed as I'm only in the room for sleeping and shagging. They have also emailed me back saying there is no joiner fee.

• 3 months later...

Nova Samui in a quite area and not far from action (Soi green mango) has also a nice pool.

Fx resort in soi reggae with a lot of beer bars on the street and a pool on the roof top.

Xin city right in the middle of action

Lek no frills but nice at about 700 bath

Archived