IGNORED

Thailand Airsoft - PA Discounts - Videos and more

CyberHippie

Interested in Airsoft?

You can email me at [email protected] or phone me on 0868401218

Cheers

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are having our second Airsoft practice match on Sunday the 5th May...

We found out that you cannot rent out guns there, so if you dont have an Airsoft gun, you are more than welcome to look and I am sure, one of our team members wouldnt mind you trying out some gameplay with their equipment.

Today (Tuesday), the team went down and purchased some vests and safety equipment at a second hand military shop. That shop is located on the left hand side in between Jomtien and Bang Saray on Sukhumvit. You cant miss it as it has 2 giant soldier statues and some old military planes in the yard.

The game on Sunday will be played at the CAT Sports Club, located on 3rd road, near the Ducati Shop. https://www.facebook.com/pages/CAT-Sport-Club-Pattaya/171413546210747

It costs 100 THB to play on the field, if you do wish to play.

Its a lot of fun and we hope to see you there.

PM me if you need more info

sorting-mail_0728.jpg

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Its May 5th... 12:17pm.... practice starts at 3pm....

Shredded gears...!
Motor has too much grunt...
New gears in.. shimmed perfectly.... popping fuses....
2 and a bit hours to go... 2 guns stripped.. both have issues....
Batteries on charge....

Will I make it with a working gun?????

Archived