IGNORED

Thailand Airsoft - PA Discounts - Videos and more

CyberHippie

All PA members with a Privilege Card will get 10% discount on all Pistols, AEG's and Snipers.

Does not apply to spare parts, gas, pellets and other accessories.

We are also Auctioning bits and pieces at http://www.thaibow.com for those that want that extra deal :)

new2013.jpg

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ksc-sti-01.jpg

KSC STI Night Hawk

Built on the patented modular frame with polymer grip, the NIght Hawk delivers the traditional features of a 1911 and allows the added benefit of high capacity magazines. The innovative frame design preserves the 17" angle of the grip in relation to the slide, original to the 1911. The essential design element for high capacity, the polymer grip, allows for double stack magazines without over-sizing the circumference of the grip, which remains comparatively the same as the circumference of a 1911.

The blowback is crisp and clean. Each magazine is capable of holding up to 27 BBs.

Hop-Up: ADJUSTABLE
Weight: 880 g
Length: 195 mm
Capacity: 27 rds
Power Source: HFC134a, Topgas
Blowback: YES
Shooting Mode: Semi

You can purchase this Airsoft Pistol at http://thailandairsoft.com/airsoft-guns/pistols/ksc-sti-night-hawk-detail.html

Price 6850 THB

- or -

This Airsoft Pistol is also being Auctioned off at http://www.thaibow.com/KSC-STI-Night-Hawk,name,100031,auction_id,auction_details

Cheers

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Auction Only sale!

The Full Metal SVD Sniper Rifle is a great quality spring action sniper. The body is full metal, the handguard and stock are plastic. The charging handle that powers the gun is made of metal and is smooth and easy to pull. Since there is no gearbox or anything in the gun it's extremely light. You don't have to worry about running out of ammo because A&K has included a 60 round magazine. With 400 FPS you can sit back from afar and choose your targets one by one.

On Auction at http://www.thaibow.com/Airsoft-SVD-Dragunov-AK-Sniper,name,100033,auction_id,auction_details

we_svd_gbb_a1_1.jpg

On Auction at http://www.thaibow.com/Airsoft-SVD-Dragunov-AK-Sniper,name,100033,auction_id,auction_details

New Special...

The PA Card discount does apply...

co2-sale2.jpg

We are starting up a Thai Team/s to start competing.

If your interested, please join our forum

http://thailandairsoft.com/forum/airsoft-teams/74-thai-team.html

• 3 weeks later...

We have been able to drop our prices for a while, so now is a great time to make a purchase.

Due to popular request, we have added an assortment of AK's to our product list.

We have also discontinued the Classic Army range.. (Sorry CA lovers)

037-2.jpg

CYMA-CM039Ua.jpg

Also... if you have any special requests, just let us know...  :hello09:

We can now offer Airsoft Revolvers for sale.

Calibers: 6mm (standard Airsoft) and  4.5mm (.177)

Win Gun Sport 7 series 4" 6mm CO2

701 BR B.jpg

http://thailandairsoft.com/airsoft-guns/pistols/210/win-gun-sport-7-series-4-6mm-co2-detail.html

Win Gun Sport 7 series 6" 6mm CO2

702 BR B.jpg

http://thailandairsoft.com/airsoft-guns/pistols/211/win-gun-sport-7-series-6-6mm-co2-detail.html

We also have the Magnum Research Desert Eagle

desert eagleco2.jpg

http://thailandairsoft.com/airsoft-guns/pistols/209/magnum-research-desert-eagle-detail.html

You can buy them via www.thailandairsoft.com

If you like to get involved in Airsoft, I am looking for business partner/s.

Quote:

29ecb48d34cf7c2f25eb.jpegIts taken a very short time to become number 1 in Thailand for Airsoft

This is mainly due to the very professional work done by comstark who not
only built our airsoft website, but has also done an unbelievable job of
SEO (web marketing) the airsoft website.

In October 2012, I placed an advert to sell my L96 and that sold very
quickly, but what happened next was at the time, annoying, but made me
think. I had email after email and phone calls at all times of the day
and night for my, then sold, L96 Sniper Rifle. It became very apparent
that people where crying out for Airsoft in Thailand, mainly from
westerners.

So with the greatest of luck, I bought the domain name and Comstark
began the laborious task of building Thailand Airsoft, to specifications
that included strategic marketing elements built into the website.
Whats the point of having a website if nobody knows its there?

So in November 2012, the site was launched and immediately the orders
begun trickling in. Enquiries where coming in from the USA, Ireland,
New Zealand, India and many more countries. However, we encountered
export issues, so we had to discontinue international sales.

Next came the enquiries from people who wanted to come and browse the
shop to make purchases and this is where we believe our next phase of
the business will flourish.

We are actively looking for partners from anywhere on this planet to
jump in and offer financial assistance in return for a cut of the
business. Our aim is to use the name we have and open up a first retail
shop then a warehouse and obtain all the legals we need to become
Thailand's first and primary Airsoft gun and associated products
wholesaler. As part of the process, we would establish dialogue with the
Thailand Lawmakers to make it easier for Thailand Airsoft to conduct
business in both import and export. As part of this process, we would
encourage all "underground" retailers to become licensed under our terms
and create a more transparent operating platform for the trade of
Airsoft.

As part of the global project, we would also be educating the current
crop of retailers on effective marketing practices to optimize sales
and even put forth an option to sell airsoft under our banner, thereby
concreting our position in Thailand.

Read More

So many turn of events!

We have been asked many times if we can setup some type of franchise for Thailand Airsoft.... So WE DID !

You can read more about it here http://thailandairsoft.com/airsoft-blog/84-franchise-opportunities.html

Basically...

franchise.png

What do you get:
  • A brand name that has dominated the term Thailand Airsoft in search engine's
  • Stock that eventually will come direct from the manufacturer (increasing your profit margin)
  • Associated marketing material from manufacturers, as we get them
  • Recognition on our website that you are a part of Thailand Airsoft
  • Assistance as needed to hold Airsoft events in your region/province
  • Product support
  • Online managed information portal for all Franchisees, with latest products, price changes and news (exclusive)
  • Knowledge that you are fully supported and part of a fledgling and exploding industry
  • Free product evaluation, as suppliers send them to us

We also offer a replicated
version of this website, minus certain textual comments that need to be
removed for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Great News...

Desert Eagles now come standard in CO2, (so its not modified)

You can order them here

http://thailandairsoft.com/airsoft-guns/pistols/209/magnum-research-desert-eagle-detail.html

desert-eagleco2.jpg

Airsoft is a few things and one them is Milsim (Military Simulation)

Its used by the military, police, vets and the average joe blow to play war and develop team skills, strategy and so on.

Some battles aim to replicate the area, such as world war 2 scenarios, Vietnam war scenarios and so forth.

Some battles are Jungle warfare and some are CQB (Close Quarters Battles) where a village or building needs to be secured.

With Airsoft, the weapons are as close as possible to the real thing, while still remaining relatively safe, so simulations or just fun can be had, without serious consequences (correct safety gear should be worn)...

If you would like an Airsoft weapon or would like to join our forum and become involved and join teams, feel free to do so at www.thailandairsoft.com

A quick fix for when your GBB leaks gas

Cheers

I have an Umarex RWS C225.  http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2006/11/rws-c225-pistolanother-quality-pistol.html

Could someone mail to me from overseas or carry as checked baggage on a plane?  (pistol and pellets not the CO2 cartridges)

"hasn’t been modified to use CO2"  means if original from manufacturer is ok but can't modify after purchase?

Hi Guys.

Ive done a quick video that I though you may like.

Its an Airsoft Glock 18C

Last Saturday my kids came screaming into the house, so I asked them whats wrong and they showed me the snake that had made its way into their cubby house.

I shot it with one of my airsoft guns...

snake-in-backyard.jpg

by the way dead snake in one hand and a gun in the other that looks bloody lethal but tell me can you knock a guy with one of those things. BTW i thought they were toys never thought they could kill something. thanks a lot for the knowledge on guns and it time you drop the gun and hit the soi's and get someone to smoke your meaty gun (LOL).

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

by the way dead snake in one hand and a gun in the other that looks bloody lethal but tell me can you knock a guy with one of those things. BTW i thought they were toys never thought they could kill something. thanks a lot for the knowledge on guns and it time you drop the gun and hit the soi's and get someone to smoke your meaty gun (LOL).

Thanks for the advice mate... My wife takes very good care of me in that respect :)

Last Saturday my kids came screaming into the house, so I asked them whats wrong and they showed me the snake that had made its way into their cubby house.

I shot it with one of my airsoft guns...

attachicon.gifsnake-in-backyard.jpg

I would have used a trusty M79. It gets rid of anything. LOL.Thai-Cambodia 026_1_1.jpg

Hi guys.

Just to add...

Airsoft is a sport that teaches you teamwork, co-ordination and depending on the type of Airsoft event you play, a good physical workout.

The upside to this sport is that it teaches people how to manage airsoft guns, the repairs and upgrades and a bunch of other things.

425080_2692815401892_343192233_n.jpg

430783_2673243392604_1087752429_n.jpg

405906_2692549635248_1447317260_n.jpg

425167_2673158390479_2021188535_n.jpg

Some people do have other interests besides just fucking in Thailand

Here's one of mine, an airsoft M92

m92.jpg

Thats pretty sweet dave...

Is it a gas blow back - full metal?

It is gas blow back (Co2), full metal and converted to full auto with a nice little neat laser sight, claimed 320fps but i think a bit less. very smooth and accurate.

Going off your signiture, are Co2 guns not allowed in Thailand?

It is gas blow back (Co2), full metal and converted to full auto with a nice little neat laser sight, claimed 320fps but i think a bit less. very smooth and accurate.

Going off your signiture, are Co2 guns not allowed in Thailand?

Guns that are modified to use CO2 are illegal. Most purpose built CO2 guns have a blue nozzle (inside the slide) which indicates its ready for CO2. The problem comes when modifying green gas guns to CO2. Some guns just cant take the extra pressure that CO2 delivers and then accidents occur.

As for the comments... I think its healthy to express opinions. Making bold statements without fact is non productive. AT the end of the day, Airsoft is a sport that uses non lethal equipment. The confusion is because Airsoft is AWESOME and the GEAR looks so fantastically authentic... And thats why I am into Airsoft... because I love the gear :)

TMM9BIOBURT.jpg

I have an Umarex RWS C225.  http://www.pyramydair.com/blog/2006/11/rws-c225-pistolanother-quality-pistol.html

Could someone mail to me from overseas or carry as checked baggage on a plane?  (pistol and pellets not the CO2 cartridges)

"hasn’t been modified to use CO2"  means if original from manufacturer is ok but can't modify after purchase?

You want to get that into Thailand?

I wish you luck.  :wink: 

The best bet is to get them in Thailand. They maybe cheaper OS (less tax, bigger client base etc), but you end up losing as you dont get the gun.

For the few that do get them in, hundreds dont, so the chances are pretty slim and asking someone to bring it in is not wise at all.

Archived