IGNORED

A Room to rent in East Pattaya- on daily basis

LaaMok

Heres some pics of the first addicts party at the house.

View from patio

200519-894.jpg

view from kichen

200519-895.jpg

Relaxing on the patio

200519-896.jpg

Trying to pursuad the girls to come for a dip

200519-897.jpg

My company for the night

200519-898.jpg

Sorry girls got in the way of the photo!!

200519-899.jpg

The lucky ladies that got to be the first guests to hotel Bryan

200519-900.jpg

Bryan and the wife

200519-901.jpg

Grabbed from behind by two GAYBOYS

200519-902.jpg

posing after a swim

200519-903.jpg

The look of a contented man(sorry Bryan but had to be the first in the pool to shag)

200519-904.jpg

Sexy man in the pool

200519-905.jpg

Gayboy in pool

200519-906.jpg

Sorry Dude but had to post this one of you putting safety first and looking good way at the back.

200519-907.jpg

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Some cool pics seems like a fun night thanks for posting.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Seanie, nice one for photos!!! that picture with three of us in the pool looks so gay!!!

Looking at the house and girls around, i feel so lucky!

In reality, sounds like fun. Any nearby or walking distance attractions that a happy couple might enjoy?

elephant and croc farm are only a few kilometres away! beer bars around for the lads, personally i pop into pattaya if i want to drink, the drive is fun.

here is map

pattaya_map.gif

looks like a nice place mate good pool etc only a short taxi or motorbike to patts ideal for a bit of down time from all the partying

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Seanie, nice one for photos!!! that picture with three of us in the pool looks so gay!!!

Hey i was innocently swimming when you acousted me. You just couldn't wait for the ladies to get in the pool could you!!!

Looking at the house and girls around, i feel so lucky!

Thats because you are lucky you git.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be taken out of context and used against you!

Oh SNAP! I can just see that pad being the new pimp pad in Patts

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Oh SNAP! I can just see that pad being the new pimp pad in Patts

luckily that gay pad looks to be quite a distant away from the main attractions, according to bryan's map! :Blah2:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

• 4 weeks later...

do youguy ask for cash deposit? Is there safe? how expensive is a taxi from pattaya to there b/c im terrified of driving in Thailand and when i get drunk its just better to get taxi over baht bus. thanks

Www.learnkhmernow.com

do youguy ask for cash deposit? Is there safe? how expensive is a taxi from pattaya to there b/c im terrified of driving in Thailand and when i get drunk its just better to get taxi over baht bus. thanks

200 bht for a taxi for three of us. The secret is to tell the driver what you will pay, rather than ask them. Asking is an invitation to fuck you that no taxi driver will ever miss :GiveBeer1: .

I think its a good deal. Others have mentioned the costs of 3 sharing, but this is an offer for someone on their own to rent a lovely house with a pool for 800 a day and no contract.