IGNORED

Mercure Phuket Deevana

tobeornottobe

Whats this hotel like, is it girl friendly, would appreciate some hotel recommendations near the action and beach

Mercure Phuket Deevana

Not stayed in this hotel as such but as long as you book a double room you wont have any problems regards taking a girl back to your room at night , 

look for hotels around the 1000baht plus  in Patong and you wont go much wrong

at night just head of to Soi Bangla this is where you will find most girlie bar action

• 2 months later...

have 2 young lad,s going to Phuket next week for a month they have rented a villa from a scoman who lives out there they have never been in thailand or anywhere before {scotsman] think they are in for a big suprise am hoping if any bm see,s a couple of lost souls please help them thank,s

Not stayed in this Hotel as such but as long as you book a double room you wont have any problems regards taking a girl back to your room at night , 

look for hotels around the 1000baht plus  in Patong and you wont go much wrong

at night just head of to Soi Bangla this is where you will find most girlie bar action

Even booking a double room can be hit and miss in Patong. A lot of the more resort style hotels which people book through travel agents will charge up to 1000 baht for a "non-registered guest" i.e even if you've booked a double room since the girl of the day didn't check in with you they'll still try and get the joiner fee.

I was staying at the Patong Merlin a few years ago and security wouldn't let me upstairs until the fee was paid! Lucky there is an abundance of GF hotels now in Patong so most people don't have to worry about that.

If in doubt about your hotel email them, and if they say there is no joiner fee via email then try and charge on the night you've got it in writing.

• 2 months later...

I don't know what the deevana is but I've stayed at the Patong mercure and can tell you it isn't guest friendly if you decide on having a different woman each night. They let the first one on with no charge and like a previous bm mentioned the 1k joiner fee if otherwise.

I'm never checking in there again. Also, it really seems to cater more to couples and families.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Archived