Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fake Doctor working at South Pattaya Clinic arrested by Pattaya Police

Police Major Santi from the Investigations Department at Pattaya Police Station received a number of complaints concerning a Doctor working at a South Pattaya Clinic. The allegations stated that there was a suspicion that the so-called Doctor was in fact unqualified. Police attended the South Pattaya Medical Center located in Soi 17 and arrested Warrant Officer Tanadon aged 41. A closer inspection of his medical certificates and licenses indicated the name on the licenses was Khun Wira aged 35 and not Warrant Officer Tanadon. Khun Wira was contacted and came to the Police Station. He denied all knowledge of the South Pattaya Clinic and suggested that the Warrant Officer, who worked with Khun Wira 5 years ago at a clinic in Rayong, had used his details to open the clinic. Warrant Officer Tanadon was duly arrested and charged with impersonating a Doctor. The case will be heard in court next week

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_21_11_50_4.htm

Well I'm not going there for a prostate examination again.

Be scene and not herd.

I suspect that there is a lot of this kind of thing going on in Pattaya. I mean if a Thai sets himself up in any kind of business dealing with Farangs, hangs a few Thai certificates on the wall then how many of their customers are equipped to argue? The vast majority would not be able to read the certificates let alone challenge them.

I have met a few Thai "solicitors" who are not qualified as solicitors. Usually they are just Thais who speak good English and act as front men to somebody who is a solicitor. The only thing is that all the communication is going through somebody who is not qualified.

How many foriegners in Thailand are putting their health and security into the hands of imposters?

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

There was some discussion a while back regarding a European dr. in Patt's. I made a comment asking if he had really been checked out. I don't think anyone responded.

My point was and is - if I was going to be seeing any dr. outside of my current one in the US I would check them out BIG TIME. There are phony ones all over the place. Any good dr. should understand this when asking to provide credentials.

Fake dr's should be hung by their balls. :LMAO1::LMAO1:

There was some discussion a while back regarding a European dr. in Patt's. I made a comment asking if he had really been checked out. I don't think anyone responded.

My point was and is - if I was going to be seeing any dr. outside of my current one in the US I would check them out BIG TIME. There are phony ones all over the place. Any good dr. should understand this when asking to provide credentials.

Fake dr's should be hung by their balls. :P:WTF1:

If it was Dr Olivier, then yes, he's ok.

Be scene and not herd.

If you go through the big hospitals, like Pattaya International Hospital, etc., then you will find good doctors. At least as good as any in the US.

Also, the US and other countries have huge fake doctor or real doctor with "issues" problems, the same as Thailand and any other country.

As long as there money to be made, there will be con artists.

As in the US, hospitals tend to check out their Doctors and also have "back up" doctors to confer on any big issues.

All the best,

jH