IGNORED

What do you think about kiss food?

Ate there twice, it is a convenient place. Food is average, but i only take Thai food.

I ordered a green curry and got a red one; I KINDLY said to the waitress that there was a mistake! She started shouting at me and almost threw the plate in my face! Said it was MY mistake and I better ate it. I am on holiday, so it was not worth to argue about it. Never went back and never will.

If you want better food in the touristic are, try "frans" or something like that, best green curry i had. But don't go behind the eating area, as there it was really dirty. They changed location, but they still are in front of the North entry of WS.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Mike Asia

• el_jefe

i'd rather starve :D

Ate there twice, it is a convenient place. Food is average, but i only take Thai food.

I ordered a green curry and got a red one; I KINDLY said to the waitress that there was a mistake! She started shouting at me and almost threw the plate in my face! Said it was MY mistake and I better ate it. I am on holiday, so it was not worth to argue about it. Never went back and never will.

If you want better food in the touristic are, try "frans" or something like that, best green curry i had. But don't go behind the eating area, as there it was really dirty. They changed location, but they still are in front of the North entry of WS.

I had a similar experience, ordered a fried fish but got a steamed one. I quietly pointed it out and she was about to cry. I am pretty sure they have some of policy where the waitress gets dinged if the order is wrong.

That place is like a mini-gold mine. The food is decent..but the location is in the middle of everyones cross-paths. There is no way they can go wrong. I do have to say that they were scrimping on alot of things down to the rice on my last visit...even my TGF noticed. It's like that greasy spoon at 4:30 in the morning...not the best not the worst but it makes you feel good....Maybe its the closest thing to a US Waffle House that Pattaya can get.

Ate there a few times. No complaints :Party3:

• 2 weeks later...

I usually end up eating there after a night at walking and for that it´s okay been there some times on daytime and the are ok but nothing speciell.

Yeah, it's pretty good, nothing fancy, but like you say it's cheap and they have a huge menu, they have another 1 near the dolpin roundabout, and one at the Soi Siam, across Sukhumvit.

There are other places just as good if not better so I am surprised that this restaurant gets so much attention.

I have never felt comfortable eating at the one on second road near Soi 12/13 as it is open fronted and you get hawkers hassling you every 5 minutes whilst you suffer in the heat as there is no air conditioning.

I have eaten there several time but never really enjoyed it. If you want to enjoy a good meal do yourself a favor and go next door to "The Beefeater". It is a little more $$$ but you won't be squirting things out your ass when you go to the toilet. 5555+ They also have a great bar.

• 1 month later...

OK Chris - well argued point of view. Where are these 'small Thai' places you mention (or don't as the case may be).Like many others, I love to try different places. As far as KISS well- I think it offers good value and clean and tasty food. Never going to win a Michelin star but that is not what it is about. It is for cheap fast food and it does this extremely well. I use the place frequently for snacks or light meals. It really is good at what it does. My favourite small, cheap Thai place is at the bus station, next to Alcazar. There is a row of eating places all in a line under 1 roof. The food, including fresh sea food is the best in Pattaya and the cheapest. Try the first stall as you enter. Any more suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been eating there for years and previously I have always enjoyed the food and the cheap prices. I don't know what the heck has happened but I have not been there for about 1 1/2 years and I went for the first time last week. I wish I would of read this post before I went just for a warning. My girlfriend and I split Koong Kra Tiem Prik Thai (Shrimp with Garlic and Pepper) and Pad Pak Gai (Chicken with Vegetables in Oyster Sauce). It was very bland and tasted nothing how I remembered the food there. Oh, by the way about 6 hours later both my girlfriend and I were taking turns running to the toilet all night. Tong Sia!!!!!!!! :ShitHappens1:

Good Convenient eating place, especially late at night. Will not be winning an Michelin stars but is cheap and a good selection of dishes Farang and Thai. Ate there many times.

My thoughts exactly. Its more convenient for where I stay when I come to Patts but the food is not the best. The staff seems very nice and that does make a difference to me when I consider a late night place to sit and eat.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

GOOD CHEAP & QUICK what more do ya want?? The fried fish with garlic & pepper lovely. Fried rice & vegi's good too. Pad Thai aroy khrap!!!

It's a nice place with thai and farang food to get a quick eat for a really cheap price. But the taste is moderate and the portions are rather small. But as said for these prices you can't get any better food in Pattaya or it must be thai street vendors food!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 2 weeks later...

The one near Soi Diana is just ok. Edible if it's late and you're drunk.

The one near the roundabout towards Naklua was so bad the last time I thought someone was playing a joke on me. I ordered Thai food and it was probably the worst I've ever had. Ordered some espresso and it was sour like it had been strained through and old gym sock. Better off hitting the place on Soi Marine before you go home with your barfine.