IGNORED

What do you think about kiss food?

staying nearby at PBR, i hit this place about 3 or 4 times a week over a month...usually around 5pm after a day of lounging by the pool with my girl and before she has to go back to her bar to work for the night...if you enjoy thai, its a great value and seems pretty clean...i like the casual open air atmosphere...people watching...reminds me a bit of The News in South Beach (miami)...i give it 3 of 5 stars.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Parkwahn

• el_jefe

cheap place and i like sometimes when i come back to party at 5 or 6 AM for quick rice dishes with my TG.

cheap place and i like sometimes when i come back to party at 5 or 6 AM for quick rice dishes with my TG.

:Hair_Out1:

Fuck It, Before It Fucks You!

Food was pretty good-not great. small portions had me ordering 2-3 meals at a time, but I am an athlete and eat ALOT. Liked the location and love people watching, disliked all the hawkers though. I went there 4-5 times while there. I'll go again when i return.

Average food, but it is always open which is nice.

It does hold lots of fond memories for me of the TG's that I have dined there with.

First time I ever went was on a pouring wet night at 3AM, the teelak arranged a scooter taxi.

The three of us packed on this tiny scooter roaring down the road. No helmets, pissing rain.

The teelak holding a f**king umbrella over us, the taxi rider holding the umbrella's front against the wind with one hand and steering with the other.

Me on the back holding on for dear life. I don't remember what I ate but I'll never forget that ride.

Edited by unagi

FEEL THE EEL

• 2 weeks later...

i hope to go there soon for eating and take my friend go there also

hope have a good food soon

thank you for to guide

i have been there a few times ,staff seem quite friendly,and patient,i normally would order 3 diff types of food ,it is not all that expensive,will go back.

The farang food is terrible, the thai food is pretty average. There are smaller places that have better food with bigger servings at a lower price.

But the opening hours are great, as is the location. I'll usually eat there a few times a week based on that.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

its a good restaurant. i go there regulary. good value. and the best thing is its open 24 hours. (always hungry after drinking)

I usually eat there once a day .... hotel is just around the corner in soi 11 ...

Thai Food is great and cheap (havent tried european food there) and it´s just handy ... 24 hours whenever you come past there you just sit down and have a snack inbetween ...

a good steak you can find around the corner ... Beefeater is my favorite there ... it´s rather expensive compared to the thai food´s but once a week you need a piece of meet that´s not cut into little bit´s ... ;-)

wish you´s good appetite ...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's really good and fucking cheap so it'll do for me!

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

• 4 weeks later...

I really like the place, plan to eat there many times again...don't like the hawkers so will try to sit further away from the street.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm good!!! :) Pom em lao!

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Good food when you are drunk as a monkey but very poor thai food in comparison to elsewhere in Patts

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I hate it... but i seem to go there as it is quite easy to get to. I'm ashamed really as I never enjoy the food and that's one of the things I love about LOS, the great food.

Girls don't mind going there, which always shocks me as it's not the best food. Personally I alsways try to go for the street food as its much more tasty and just as available.

For me, the best place to eat is Patboongloyfa, near boys town. Good menu, pictures, in english and you see Thai people eating there which is good as well. The kitchen is open and the ingedients are outside so you can see what you are getting and how you are getting it.

I hate those places where you get hassled by the street vendors. i dont want get dvds or watches stuck in my face while enjoying a meal! sadly kiss food is one of the worst places in that regard

Been eating in all of their outlets a few times, don't like it much, food is bland and overpriced for what it is.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

Pros: Open 24hr. & Fairly Cheap :BeerFunnel1:

Cons: Food fucking sucks Moose Cock, street vendors: DVDs, Watches, and those fucking kids with the Glow Sticks :SteamingMad:

This is the place where I normally bring a BG for breakfast if I want to part ways with her (part ways doesnt sound right but you know what I mean- send her packing-lol).

The food is ok but never had a great meal there just average.

• 4 weeks later...

great location for folks at the PBR...i hit it walking from PBR to soi LKmetro or on the way back...the girls seem to like it...average quality....average prices...eat here when i want thai and dont feel like exploring...seems relatively clean...hawkers are a bit of a pain, but not bad...and it is open 24hrs which comes in handy latenight...

i still havent found a GREAT thai place yet...im sure its out there, but still looking.

It's OK I thought -- not expensive and the Thai food was all right but not as good as other places I'd been.

Personally, I would rather grab something off a cart or at one of the ad-hoc places that pop up (e.g. top of Soi 7 at 2nd Rd)

For a 24 hr place (or breakfast) I much prefer Baywatch on Beach Rd.

But if the tilac d'jour wants a snack from there, no problem since it's cheap enough.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why someone would order a steak there (or in Thailand, for that matter).

Edited by jasonbalmer

Crap food, crap service.

There are to many staff on duty, they talk to each other and forget about customers.

The food is bland and took to long to prepare.

I went there 3 times in November, just to check it was not one off poor service/food.

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs