What do you think about kiss food?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Parkwahn

• el_jefe

Only had thai food there, and it's average at best. In fact the Tom Yam Talay was downright crap.

I'll be sure to go there if I get back to Pattaya. The pictures of the food look very appitizing and I love food so I don't think there will be a problem.

I eat at Kiss Foods often because, I stay at The Areca Lodge on most trips. It's a short walk to KF's and, a great place to people watch. Besides, I like messing with the massage girls across the walk. I just wish they would move that damn table full of bootleg cd's and dvd's. It blocks a wonderful view. If you have been there, you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

I avoided Kiss for a couple of years due to the amount of hawkers pestering me while I was eating. :rolleyes:

Finally gave it another go this week and the mixed grill was very good for 150 baht. Only had one asshole trying to sell me some DVD's.

Spidey.

I think the only thing i like about Kiss is that is open 24-hours, but the food there is very low quality.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have visited Kiss in the past but never again

I happen to like the place. I ate there a few times after parting all night. We would drop in just before sunrise for a bite to eat, then we'd head to the tele for some gut beaten.

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

its a hit r miss imo.sometimes good sometimes bad, but it is cheap

Edited by blackscull

I tried their America fried rice platter and it wasn't bad. The fried rice contained raisins, which gave it a bit of a sweet taste. On top was a fried egg which was a nice touch. Sides included a grilled hot dog and fried chicken leg. The chicken leg tasted like KFC.

I end up there several times each trip. I normally let the girls decide what to order. By 07:00 I am way to drunk to order anything. The food from what I do remember is good. I can't say that I ever had a complaint about the place.

I do prefer Pattaya Fra though near the entrance of Walking Street.

Vitam Piratae Eligo

I hate the one on second road because of the hawkers. The One at the dolphin is not too bad and the one on SoiSiamcountry club is the best out of the 3

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

I have heard it was good..and will try.. but I would like some recommendations of the best..reasonable thai restaurants..open late of course..Thanks..

• 2 weeks later...
I like the food there but stopped going due to the amount of Hawkers.

Great food, fresh and very good value and I go here more than anywhere else. The hawkers can be annoying, but I find if you completely ignore them make no eye contact at all, they don't even bother you and move on. The service is quick too, which is a bonus.

Edited by Archer4

very poor breakfast but cheap as chips

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

• 2 weeks later...