Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What do you think about kiss food?

For the price it is really good value for money, plus it is open late, used to often sit and eat there when i used to stay in Soi 13

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris Pattaya

• Mike Asia

• el_jefe

On my first trip to Patt, I had at least one meal a day there and was never dissapointed, but I only tried the Thai food

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

I often use the place.

It is great for a light breakfast or a late night meal, also open 24hrs.

The service is quick and the food is OK.

Its pretty basic but good value and the quality is consistant.

Cheers Mick

In all honesty, i wouldnt feed it to a dog. It is cheap and is popular i suppose because it is always busy, but i am a fussy fucker! Its got to be english food. The Robins Nest for me.!

My BG took there one of the nights. About 8pm we went for dinner. Food was good and fast... Cutest little girl cam up with a glow stick and placed on our wrist and said 40 baht. She was so cute I had to give her 50 baht. My BG started to laugh. But oh..

Food is ok, but nothing fancy. There are many other places that I prefer, but if I pass by, I stop from time to time. I always rely on meals that are not so difficult to prepare. I wouldn't order a pepper steak for example...

Listen carefully people:

IT'S SHITE!

Again...........

It's SHITE

Ok, when I first went to Pattaya all those moons ago I thought it was great: cheap, open all the time and convenient, hell, I even liked the food but what the hell did I know; I thought cow pat was something you stepped in in a sunday school outing. Now I think it's cheap, open all the time, convenient but the food is SHITE.

Get out there people, find the small Thai places to eat.

I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy here.

True... So True....

I have eaten there a few times. The food isent that great. People just like it because they go there after they have been out drinking all night. Almost anything tasts good when your drunk & hungry. Can't say that the servis is good eather. Me and my girl NEVER got our food at the same time. Both times, her food came 10 15 minutes later. Then im almost finished eating..... Alot of the food is pre made to. Just warm up and serve... No Thanks. There are much better places in Pattaya!!

We Were Born To Fuck Eachother....

One Way Or The Other....

It is shit and over rated. Before I went there all I heard on internet forums when it came to late night food was KISS, KISS,KISS,. I thought there was no other place. Lets take a close look at what it offers

• Hawkers descending on the place every 5 minutes like squadrons of zeros in a re-make of a film about Pearl Harbour
  • Limited selection of food - I had a 'seafood with rice' dish at similar places in Soi Yamato and in many places in Walking street/Beach road yet it was no where to be found on the Kiss menu
  • The staff are rude and obnoxious. They wear the red bandana on their heads to warn you not to complain about the food as they are martial arts experts and will kick kiss your ass
  • The service is so slow that the chances are that if I was to die when I am in Pattaya it would be most likely be whilst waiting to be served at Kiss.

There are dozens of places just as cheap and better than Kiss for late night food in Pattaya - it is just that they are not as well known as this place.

When I was last there, with one of the best looking woman I had ever met, just for a quick late night snack before a 'knees up' we were waiting so long to be served that we got attacked by an oversized wasp which refused to go away - makes a pleasant change from those hawkers though.

Just goes to show that this place is the 'kiss' of death.

I cant say i had ever have to wait to be served.

But he maybe im used to wait for my food. :D

maybe there are some other places that serve better food late at night.

Can someone please say where to find?and is it not to far out the way?

As we all know late at night we all want to be served fast and want to be close to our rooms.

so any good place that is not far out the way of soi buakao open late at night with good food?

world of sportsbar (old premiership football bar) , just up from dolphin kisses in naklua, open 24/7 and the food is pretty reasonable, had a mixed grill there at 4.30am a few days ago and i couldnt eat it all ( tasted superb but was just way too much).

that maybe a good place to eat,but what about the places that are open all night that serve thai food?

I like european food but when im in los i try to eat a lot of thai food.

do they serve good thai food to?

world of sportsbar (old premiership football bar) , just up from dolphin kisses in naklua, open 24/7 and the food is pretty reasonable, had a mixed grill there at 4.30am a few days ago and i couldnt eat it all ( tasted superb but was just way too much).

Chanjai Royalty. Proper food. See my review in this section. Open 24/7

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

When you hungry it fills a gap, try not to go too often as the hawkers spoil's it

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

On central pattaya road, near carrefour shopping centre, go past a block or two towards sukumvit road, and there is a 24 hour supermarket with a diner up at the front. there is a car park at the front of the building.

It's in an arcade near the Dolphin Roundabout in front of the Dusit hotel, where 2nd Road intersects with North Pattaya Road and Naklua Road, just up from Tiffany's and the night market.

Don't bother going there though. It's shit.

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

There is also a newly opened Kiss on the Darkside in Soi Country Club just before the Green Ville estate.

Eaten there a few times over the last couple of weeks. Clean, reasonably quick service and food edible. Last time they padded my bill by 65 baht, but after my lady pointed this error out to them, they corrected it with a smile. :o

mike.

Kiss Food is a place where i can eat, but it is not a place where i go if i want to have a really good food...

Edited by Lammu

• 2 weeks later...
Listen carefully people:

IT'S SHITE!

Again...........

It's SHITE

Ok, when I first went to Pattaya all those moons ago I thought it was great: cheap, open all the time and convenient, hell, I even liked the food but what the hell did I know; I thought cow pat was something you stepped in in a sunday school outing. Now I think it's cheap, open all the time, convenient but the food is SHITE.

Get out there people, find the small Thai places to eat.

I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy here.

Couldnt agree more mate i've had stuff there in my early visits some of which were barely edible like you say it is SHITE

Being a Cheap Charlie when it comes to food I usually eat at foodstalls in markets or at coupon(card) places in department stores.

If I'm going for a plunge and eat at a more posh farang orientated restaurant then Kiss Food is the place of my choice, rather small but tasty dishes, and the best entertainment at any eatery in Patts, where else will you be haunted by hawkers and kids, see a drunken old farang have a fight with his beachroad hooker, watch a road-accident in front of your eyes while you are munching down your Khao Pat ...all accompanied by the load roar and exhaust fumes from speeding motorbikes!? :001_XMas_Cheers:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

If I'm going for a plunge and eat at a more posh farang orientated restaurant then Kiss Food is the place of my choice

Mate, if you think Kiss is posh then you've GOT to get out more.

Mate, if you think Kiss is posh then you've GOT to get out more.

That's what I do, I eat "OUT" in the fresh street air most of the time! :)

You should only know where I've been eating! :D

For a Cheap Charlie like me I'm used to eat with the dogs on the street-sides, munching on a bag of fried bugs like crispy Takradtaen or Maeng Dah, or maybe slurping down a 20 baht Kuay Tiaow in a noodlestand while cockroaches and ants are chewing on my legs! :D

I must admit that I do visit MacDonalds in RGP from time to time to endulge myself in cool aircon while I lick on a 7 baht vanilla cone! :D

Most posh restaurants except for Kiss Food that I have visited in Patts are probably the foodcentres at Tops and Carrefour!

If I wanna get romantic I just pick up a bargirl, buy some curries and somtam in plasticbags and eat under the stars on my hotel-balcony! :)

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey!